Foolish German Man Falls In Love

Mobi

Why do you blame and insult this old man for being alive??

After all it is not his fault that the German Government has required it`s younger citizens to provide for the elderly.The German Pension system has been reformed on a number of occasions as have pension systems from other countries to try to provide for the elderly who happen to be living longer.

Most people accept that this is the situation.

Yes,

they reformed it: No changes for the actual retired (who are the majority voters) who failed to raise enough children, then increased the retiring- age/contribution for the working generation and also told them to "take private precautions".

Seeing such an old fart wasting "my" money in Thailand on prostitutes makes me wish him dead... not "my" money anymore, but still my mother's/brother's/friend's money :o

Well Patex....this is rich coming from you who posted on Thai Visa on 15-08-2005.

(Quote)

For me.

Living in Thailand means living in reality. I love the complete Absence of Moral Judge.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Stupid" -seems to be about the upper limits of your vocab dave.

As a long stayer, it never ceases to amaze me about dopy falangs ( similar to you ) bitching about how bad thai women are.....when in fact they have no clue what a "thai woman" really is like cause all they know are the women from the bars.

If you were you get tricked by a hooker in Amsterdam on the Wallen, or in Soho in the UK, or the red light district in Berlin - would that be representative of all Dutch, UK and german women ?

Fact of the matter is, how many guys who come to thailand for a few months and get to intimately know a thai woman with a profession, and not someone they met in a bar and gave them a good time.

I have been here long enough to know the answer.

You are entitled to your oppinion, I am entitled to mine. And mine is I have no sympathy at all for people who play the game and get burnt, no matter what their age is. For 70+ year old guys to think they can have a normal relationship with a 23 year old women........ they have to have rocks in their head. I am sure he would never have proposed to a 23 year old hooker / turned innocent angel in his home country.

Look guys and girls, just because someone my have a low intellect or has fallen under that spell of love or lust, they don’t deserve to get ripped off for large sums of money. It’s just not right.

I fell sorry for all the people who come to Pattaya and loose there hard earned cash. Most people never recover from that type of loss, especially if he or she is past there working life.

It maybe something to laugh about on Tv, but the reality of it is quite different for the person involved.

Have a nice day

As a long stayer, it never ceases to amaze me about dopy falangs ( similar to you ) bitching about how bad thai women are.....when in fact they have no clue what a "thai woman" really is like cause all they know are the women from the bars.

I don't think you'll find any comments from me regarding "bad thai women" on this forum, i married one after all.

How come these "long stayers" are all experts?

I've been here over 4 years and definatley don't consider myself an expert.

If you were you get tricked by a hooker in Amsterdam on the Wallen, or in Soho in the UK, or the red light district in Berlin - would that be representative of all Dutch, UK and german women ?

Fact of the matter is, how many guys who come to thailand for a few months and get to intimately know a thai woman with a profession, and not someone they met in a bar and gave them a good time.

You are entitled to your oppinion, I am entitled to mine. And mine is I have no sympathy at all for people who play the game and get burnt, no matter what their age is. For 70+ year old guys to think they can have a normal relationship with a 23 year old women........ they have to have rocks in their head. I am sure he would never have proposed to a 23 year old hooker / turned innocent angel in his home country.

Look guys and girls, just because someone my have a low intellect or has fallen under that spell of love or lust, they don’t deserve to get ripped off for large sums of money. It’s just not right.

I fell sorry for all the people who come to Pattaya and loose there hard earned cash. Most people never recover from that type of loss, especially if he or she is past there working life.

It maybe something to laugh about on Tv, but the reality of it is quite different for the person involved.

Have a nice day

My point exactly, would all of the ignorant/ stupid comment posters laugh if the Guy commited suicide because of his loss? :o

Are we going to discuss this thread or trade insults? If it's the former, get on with it, if it's the latter then don't bother, I'll just close it. :o

cv

Agreed with your comments re- trading insults. It seems that some people have difficulty accepting other peoples oppinions, and they only way out they have is to insult to try to intimidate you.

Been here 11 years, and am sick and tired of whining falangs complaining on webs and in the papers how bad thai women are and how they got ripped them off ( and when you read the details, it all starts off with " I met this girl in a bar ..etc".). If they did the same in Amsterdam and got ripped off, every one would tell them they were "stupid" ( daves favourite word ), but here in Thailand its the bar girl who should be locked up!

Let's face it the 70yr old lad was stupid, and from sounds of it didnt know thailand and the obvious pitfalls that are possible here. He certainly isn't the first or the last - hopefully he'll get some of his dosh back, but I'm realistic to know chances are minute for that to happen.

Yes - the lady was wrong and no way around it. So there is definite blame to go around.

Poor old chap.....it`s very sad to see that he had to learn the hard way at 76 years of age. (Heart ruling head again).

I hope that he can find some happiness after this bad experience.

Now I don't think he'll ever find in Thailand, if you would ask me, I would gave up and go home to the old aloy sausages. How in the world could you fall for that??? At his age he should have been applied for a contract with a maid or a nurse or something. Not with a 23 years old thai lady. At 70's and he didn't had a family already, who was him, Casanova?

Does your comment makes you sleep safer and better? We all know that a farang in a thai family is the sokopok ATM. I haven't seen too many good family thai ladies merrying a farang, we're all in the same pot, it's hard to face it, but the truth isn't sweet all the time

Does your comment makes you sleep safer and better? We all know that a farang in a thai family is the sokopok ATM. I haven't seen too many good family thai ladies merrying a farang, we're all in the same pot, it's hard to face it, but the truth isn't sweet all the time

Can't really disagree with that.

My wife had a swimming/barbeque party with a few of her friends -all young female Thais. A farang mate of mine came round to enjoy the sights. As he had recently been ripped off right good and proper by a certain young lady from Nong Khai (that's after being married for 5 years) he enquired if any of the ladies at the pool were rich - if so he might be interested. I passed the enquiry onto my wife.” Don’t be silly, no rich Thai lady is going to marry a farang!!!", came the honest reply. Actually I do know of a few ladies from good families who have married farangs – but they are few and far between.

Can't really disagree with that.

My wife had a swimming/barbeque party with a few of her friends -all young female Thais. A farang mate of mine came round to enjoy the sights. As he had recently been ripped off right good and proper by a certain young lady from Nong Khai (that's after being married for 5 years) he enquired if any of the ladies at the pool were rich - if so he might be interested. I passed the enquiry onto my wife.” Don’t be silly, no rich Thai lady is going to marry a farang!!!", came the honest reply. Actually I do know of a few ladies from good families who have married farangs – but they are few and far between.

Everybody would be happy to be wellcomed with a real and not a fake thai smile and respect, but this is pretty much all you get, your wallet gets respected, you don't, it'a a matter of thai culture and civilization...so calculations are simple, civilized thais with civilized thais, civilized faranangs with uncivilized thai girls, uncivilized faranangs with uncivilized thai girls, but never un/civilized farangs with civilized thais, that's the way it is. I would love to have some thais around with who I can speak about morale, decency, art and culture, I am afraid I will just have to limit myself to some farangs for that...maybe i speak too much, but I hope everybody got my point

it'a a matter of thai culture and civilization...so calculations are simple, civilized thais with civilized thais, civilized faranangs with uncivilized thai girls, uncivilized faranangs with uncivilized thai girls, but never un/civilized farangs with civilized thais, that's the way it is.

I once knew a red neck Yank who had been bumming around the South Pacific for a few years before stumbling into the South of Thailand, where he beach combed for a few more years before turning up-at a radio station we were running in Bangkok, begging for work as a DJ. He had hair down to his waste and was covered in tattoos. I guess you’d call him somewhat uncivilized.. He met; fell in love with and married (at The Oriental) a lovely young Thai lady from an extremely rich Thai family. In fact, the lady was a Thai princess, spoke perfect English and was VERY civilized. So she certainly didn’t marry for money – and he wasn’t even good looking – just a fat unruly nerd who sported long hair and horn rimmed glasses. :D But he did have something she wanted - an American passport – and she wanted to live in the good old US of A. So did her brothers and sisters. His wandering days were over. Its 25 years since I last saw him – probably founded a ‘leuk kreung’ dynasty. :D:o

it'a a matter of thai culture and civilization...so calculations are simple, civilized thais with civilized thais, civilized faranangs with uncivilized thai girls, uncivilized faranangs with uncivilized thai girls, but never un/civilized farangs with civilized thais, that's the way it is.

I once knew a red neck Yank who had been bumming around the South Pacific for a few years before stumbling into the South of Thailand, where he beach combed for a few more years before turning up-at a radio station we were running in Bangkok, begging for work as a DJ. He had hair down to his waste and was covered in tattoos. I guess you’d call him somewhat uncivilized.. He met; fell in love with and married (at The Oriental) a lovely young Thai lady from an extremely rich Thai family. In fact, the lady was a Thai princess, spoke perfect English and was VERY civilized. So she certainly didn’t marry for money – and he wasn’t even good looking – just a fat unruly nerd who sported long hair and horn rimmed glasses. :D But he did have something she wanted - an American passport – and she wanted to live in the good old US of A. So did her brothers and sisters. His wandering days were over. Its 25 years since I last saw him – probably founded a ‘leuk kreung’ dynasty. :D:o

So, as I've previously stated, nothing it's for free in Thailand, there must be the means to step up dor a thai lady to merry a farang. I honestly wish I am wrong and find myself after years and years remembering about the times I was being stupid to think like this about thais, I'd really wish that...

Well, she knew that there was no chance for her to live again with her son and some kind of convenient lifestyle with another Thai man again.The one that could have offered a better life were not interested in her son as this was a fact.So she´s been looking for a farang husband to support her, her son and mother in Thailand.Didn´t find one ,although interested in her but not convenient or able to fulfill her needs.I´ve been just 3 months to Thailand, had a 40k baht plus plus contract, when I met her.Wasn´t enough for me and I wanted to go back to europe anyways.Well we stayed in contact and after 9 months I had money again to arrange a schengen visa for her.So i flew to BKK, where she stayed meanwhile with her brother and his wife and some extended family, met at the airport looked for a hotel and a day later applied for a visa.Was quite simple, we had it after 3 days. And 2 weeks after the holiday she followed me the first time to Germany.We are married for 3 years now, her son is our son and we have a beautiful little daughter.In 2007 we´ll move again together but for BENELUX, perhaps Netherlands.

Ever heard of Flaming? Yes, I sleep well, and I guess based on your mail,you dont. Sokopok ATM ?. LoL. From under which rock did you crawl?

Edited by skippybangkok