Bags For Sport Bikes?

cgphuket

Hi, sorry if this has been covered but I searched and didn't find anything. I have a CBR250 that I need to find saddlebags for. The bike wont even hold a rain jacket without aftermarket luggage. I have made a few sets myself but the either getting eating by the tire or melted on the muffler. I don't want to pay 10k for some canvas and plastic and wonder if anyone around Phuket knows of a aftermarket shop that sells them cheap, or someone who can fabricate a good set?

Chiang Rai Saddlebags have a pretty good selection and they can ems to you for about a hundred baht, it takes a day or two for it to arrive - easier than going to a local shop IMO. I bought an Alpine Stars tail pack from them a couple of months ago with no problems at all.

I own a slightly older version of this Chase Harper Tail Trunk:

http://www.amazon.co...rper tail trunk

Fits on the passenger seat on my CBR250, and holds all I need for a 1-2 week tour.

Has built in heavy duty bungee cords that go into a bottom of the bag compartment when off the bike. The bungees are adjustable, and on the CBR250 clip onto the rear passenger peg brackets (front), and the passenger grab bars (rear). Super stable and rock solid attachments.

The bottom of the bag is a very slip resistant material- the bag does not move at all on the bike, even when heavily loaded, and ridden at a brisk pace.

I also use a Chase Harper tank bag that is expandable, has a top map pocket, etc.

Between these 2 items, I have toured happily with more than enough storage for everything I need all around northern Thailand many times.

post-23786-0-31977800-1349839132_thumb.j