Mrred's Thailand Tour

MrRed

From the end of October i am on one..... and visiting plenty of places that good people on the football forum enjoy so i am open to meet and greet and get pissed with nice people cos really i am a nice person.........clap2.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

just a heads up for any lads that will be touring or in the country ...crossbar and big toe is a starting point.

November 1

Dont be shy..........even you poofter boys in chiang mai....thumbsup.gif

beer and fun and good times ............ october ....thai visa party issan is a start!

I'm back in Dec mate.....and happy to have a meet up.

Have discussed this with mrboj briefly already.

Maybe we should arrange something....maybe weekend of 15 Dec or mid Jan?

Anyone else got a view on this?

Edited by smokie36

I'm in Bangkok on the 2nd to 5th December. Then Chiangmai till the 12th. Then going to Dubai for 3 days then uk for s couple of weeks. Back in Thailand on the 3rd January till 12th. Where I'll be on samet! If I can then I'm always keen for a couple of small refreshments.

Jockstar - looking at those dates, I'm guessing you might be back in BKK around 10 jan? After your samed trip.

Could do something then....a nice send off before you head down under.

In any case I'll be seeing you in early December. Just thought I'd try to organize a footie date for you guys :D

Jockstar - looking at those dates, I'm guessing you might be back in BKK around 10 jan? After your samed trip.

In any case I'll be seeing you in early December. Just thought I'd try to organize a footie date for you guys biggrin.png

Fine by me....who else is gonna show then? biggrin.png

In any case I'll be seeing you in early December. Just thought I'd try to organize a footie date for you guys biggrin.png

Not possible on the 10th as I'll be coming back from Samet.