Man Attempts To Pass Drugs To His Incarcerated Wife At Pattaya Police Station Cells

Rimmer

Man attempts to pass drugs to his incarcerated wife at Pattaya Police Station Cells

PATTAYA:--A 28 year old man was arrested on Wednesday after he was spotted by a Custody Sergeant Major, attempting to pass illegal drugs to his wife, who is currently lock-up on drugs offenses at Pattaya Police station.

The attempt was made by Khun Wirat, who appeared under the influence of narcotics himself when he arrived to visit his wife. Officers decided to permit the visit but watched very carefully. At the time there was a shift-change taking place and new prisoners were being transferred to the Pattaya Provincial Court.

Despite this a transaction was allegedly witnessed by officers who moved-in to arrest Khun Wirat who is alleged to have handed over 3 Yabba Tablets and 1.4g of Crystal Methamphetamine to his wife

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/63745/man-attempts-pass-drugs-incarcerated-wife-pattaya-police-station-cells/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-10-10

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

well, at least they will be together

Why is that? Do men and women get locked up together?

Not unless his wife is kathoey, even then he will have to share her him with the cell boss... giggle.gif

Nobody said Thai druggies are smart.

Are any druggies smart?

Not unless his wife is kathoey, even then he will have to share her him with the cell boss... giggle.gif

Nobody said Thai druggies are smart.

Are any druggies smart?

http://en.wikipedia....exander_Shulgin

The Shulgins are very smart.. I have met both Alex and his wife Ann and read their books. I would not consider them druggies.

Maybe a better example of a "smart" druggie would be Freud.

That is of course if your definition of a "druggie" is a drug addict.

Edited by Jayman

One post removed.

yoslim If you don't like the news stories then don't read them but we do not need stupid off topic comments posted up here thank you.

Next time I will suspend you, be warned

Are any druggies smart?

http://en.wikipedia....exander_Shulgin

The Shulgins are very smart.. I have met both Alex and his wife Ann and read their books. I would not consider them druggies.

Maybe a better example of a "smart" druggie would be Freud.

That is of course if your definition of a "druggie" is a drug addict.

i just watched Dirty Pictures, a relatively recent documentary interviewing the Shuglins, spending time with him in his lab (as you know he is an 'alchemist') and found pihkal fascinating, and the upshot was he enjoys trying them as he does making them. Fascinating man, sitting firmly on the fence between enforcement and the design of new substances. It is a testament to his inteelligence that he got away with it and is still at it (though i read he had had a stroke)

A druggie need not be a pathetic junkie or methhead, there are plenty of recreational users out there who are brilliant in many respects.

I suspect there are many here who would consider anyone who smoke weed a 'druggie'.

• Like 2

Weed is a well known "bypass" drug, I wouldn't call it inoffensive as some posters seem to do. I can't even believe how someone would show up with drugs in a police station to pass it to an inmate. TiT :whistling:

i think perhaps the term you were looking for is "gateway drug"

and you have just reinforced my earlier statement.

but i choose not to engage in a cyclical debate with you on the topic, simply because i have no interest in your opinion on the matter.

those kind of news just show the greatness of druggies :whistling: