Ninja Won't Start, Ideas?

Newguy70

I have one of these for my big bike as I only ride it every other week. Got mine from Kawasaki Sukhumvit Rd Pattaya.

post-63954-0-58414600-1349870567_thumb.p

I can highly recommend CTEk trickle chargers. I have been using one for years on my Ducati with no issues with the CTEK connected 24/7 for months at a time (sometimes several).

Hi guys, Thanks again for all the quick responses. Well I have tried the old Wacker website, and had some trouble locating the service number. Can someone post a working number,as I am having trouble locating a battery near me on Pha Ram II. Tried Motaholics but they don't carry batteries for 2010 model.

Thnx in advance

Hi guys, Thanks again for all the quick responses. Well I have tried the old Wacker website, and had some trouble locating the service number. Can someone post a working number,as I am having trouble locating a battery near me on Pha Ram II. Tried Motaholics but they don't carry batteries for 2010 model.

Thnx in advance

NG, what model do you have exactly? Chicane Performance Moto on Lad Phrao have Yuasa YT series maintenance free batteries for sale. They sold me a Yuasa YT12B-BS Just recently.

I have one of these for my big bike as I only ride it every other week. Got mine from Kawasaki Sukhumvit Rd Pattaya.

I can highly recommend CTEk trickle chargers. I have been using one for years on my Ducati with no issues with the CTEK connected 24/7 for months at a time (sometimes several).

i had one ii bought off the innertube that came with harness that would connect to the battery and emerge from under the seat, that way i could alternate between bikes by just unplugging one and plugging in another

Edited by tinfoilhat

i had one ii bought off the innertube that came with harness that would connect to the battery and emerge from under the seat, that way i could alternate between bikes by just unplugging one and plugging in another

Yes you can do that by design, but CTEK also have a model that will charge multiple applications at the same time. They also have a version that will power the bike for when the battery has to be changed or removed. This concept is for bikes that hold rider imputted settings. Like for example an R1 dash, where you can adjust factory settings, like display brightness, shift light changes, kph to mph etc

Edited by Garry

Probably the same as the one I bought (pictured) here in Pattaya. The info book comes in 7 or 8 languages but strangely not Esperanto!

Mine has a male/female plug setup that mates with alligator clips at the other end....or there is another cable that has + & - which connect to battery terminals.

Probably the same as the one I bought (pictured) here in Pattaya. The info book comes in 7 or 8 languages but strangely not Esperanto!

Mine has a male/female plug setup that mates with alligator clips at the other end....or there is another cable that has + & - which connect to battery terminals.

That is correct, standard equipment with the CTEK's. Mine came the same. I can charge up my two smaller bike's batteries when needed with the alligator clips. I would like to be able to buy the extra battery connectors though.

Edited by Garry

I had a battery doctor and i just cut off the alligator clips and crimped on rings, so i had one for each of my 2 bikes. i would alternate weeks.

excellent for a bike like the nc 30 which has <deleted> charging.

i used to have to change batteries every time i left the bike sitting for a while, the 40 dollar charger saved me thousands over the years i had it.

extra terminal rings are available . there is also a waterproof version. got mine on ebay

not as pretty as the ctek, but same idea certainly.