Even Her Critics May Agree: Yingluck Should Be In Charge

webfact

That's Zen stuff. Cool.biggrin.png I went to the top of a mountain and there was a Monk there. I said, Pa what is the truth of Thailand. He said, "Ah my Farang son, give me 20 baht. (I gave him 20 baht) Man who drive Honda Wave must drive very carefully."

If you weren't such a cheap charlie and gave him the expected 50 baht you would have got the full zen wisdom piece:

Man who drive Honda Wave must drive very carefully, For Fortuner man spake: 4 Wheels good 2 Wheels bad.
wai.gif

By all means, give her the opportunity to prove herself, cast off the chains from the puppet master, however she would have to also dispose of all those who still ignore her directives and work for and kowtow to the puppet master. Remove the unfaithful which will show a sign of strength and she may have a chance.

She could prove she is for real by putting Abhist in the cabinetcrazy.gif .

A great leader is one who surrounds themselves with stellar people in important post. A leader who cannot find anyone to delegate to has a growing festering problem. When one surrounds themselves with lackies, incompetents, go fors, and hacks they are not a real leader and continue to build a weak, corrupt, house of cards.

So who are you referring to?

Sorry I am busy at the moment.

I wonder if she avoids sessions of parliament and commenting on major issues because she's been told to remain quiet or because she really is incapable of leadership?

One thing is as clear as crystal and that is that she is most definatelt NOT in charge at present.

Personally I doubt that she really would want to be or that she has even the remotest capability of real leadership!

Wonder why the man below thinks she is in charge? You know better right? biggrin.png

How do you know what he thinks?

Saw him in Pattaya last week on a tour and asked him.

Was it on the walking street?

I have no problem with the banning per se of the executive if they were aware of the offense. I cannot agree however with the banning of the whole party - that I think is extremely harsh and plays into the power politics of the Democrat Party who seemingly cannot win an election through the ballot box.

<snip for brevity>

I would suggest that banning the executive might give them more reason to be following what was being done in their name ?

Which is surely their job as party-management anyway ?

And five years, rather than a permanent ban, does allow them to return individually again, lesson hopefully learned.

I would be equally happy to see the Dems caught, under this approach, if it helped them clean their own stables.

There's plenty of political-corruption to go round !

They are not all coming back. The break gave some of them time to develop a conscience.

Posted Yesterday, 07:39

UN honours Yingluck

THE NATION

Face Palm

thaksinfacepalm.jpg

Other than another example of your fixation for posting pictures of an ex PM, I can't quite see the point you are trying to make.

Perhaps you could elucidate or explain further.

I do like the pictures you post, do keep it up, it keeps us so well informed.

Posted Yesterday, 07:39

UN honours Yingluck

THE NATION

Face Palm

thaksinfacepalm.jpg

Other than another example of your fixation for posting pictures of an ex PM, I can't quite see the point you are trying to make.

Perhaps you could elucidate or explain further.

You need to ask 473Geo's point first.

;)

How is it as clear as crystal? I notice that the majority of posters on here repeat that mantra but ignore what happened last time the newspapers predicted a cabinet reshuffle at the orders of her supposed "boss" brother.

This when the banned members of the TRT were allowed to enter politics again after that ridiculous ban. Remember. Of course you do , you were all predicting Yingluck would roll over and have the ex-TRT members foisted on her. Did it happen, No.

So, lets see what happens this time

"ridiculous ban"

Sorry but I can't agree, the idea of banning party-executives from politics for a few years, to try to reduce political-corruption, is a laudable (if perhaps doomed) step in the right direction, especially when it is aimed at more-than one party.

Surely you must support any attempt to straighten-out the twisted politics here ? Why ever would anyone not support that ?

Incidentally might one say how lucky I feel, that since phiphidon was banned while I was away traveling, a new member with the same style & mannerisms & political-platform has emerged, to carry forward his posting-banner ? Are you perhaps related, or a clone, of the former TV-member ?

I have no problem with the banning per se of the executive if they were aware of the offense. I cannot agree however with the banning of the whole party - that I think is extremely harsh and plays into the power politics of the Democrat Party who seemingly cannot win an election through the ballot box.

As for your allegation you may wish to rethink. Whoever phiphidpn was and when he was banned has nothing to do with me.

Do you honestly find it that hard to believe that there
may be more than a few people
that disagree with your viewpoint on politics in Thailand. An arrogant attitude if I may say so, but to be expected on a forum where it seems one is not welcome to differ from the "herd".

"As for your allegation you may wish to rethink. Whoever phiphidpn was and when he was banned has nothing to do with me".

Didn't you confirm in another thread that you were in fact PPD?

since you remain silent on the subject

since you remain silent on the subject

What, Oh you expect an answer. The answer is No, which you could have ascertained yourself if you had looked at those other threads.

Somebody else may have answered for me though, every chance of that on this forum with the amount of supposition that goes on.

Yet another "interesting" article by The Nation Media. Interesting, because it shows the recent increase of (now) open bias pro-PTP.

And for those that like to discuss politics with people "on tour" as mentioned above, a man I recently met "on tour" told me PTP does not stand for Pheu Thai Party, but actually stands for "Preserve Thaksin Party", just as officially TRT stood for Thai Rak Thai, but unofficially stood for "Thai Rak Thaksin Party". It made a lot of sense to me as in both cases the parties behaved exactly the way the unofficial names suggested.

Why are the Democrats so quiet lately? I really enjoyed their (mostly) fair and open communications with the public. Do they need to "buy" or "intimidate" (one or the other) a newspaper to get communications out to those not directly aligned to the party? I'd love to read a press release of them, or any other opposition party not traditionally aligned with the red party that they support Yingluck being "in charge" (at least on the face of it) in the long term.

I think this article and the publishing house has the Palad Khik, a ceremonial fertility fallace pointed the wrong way and is therefore a extremely disorientated and confused!

post-79980-0-17022500-1350016042_thumb.j