Where Are The Most Single Women In Thailand Under 25?

omnilangur

I suggest the OP joins forces with our fishing friend from Samui. He might even be able to advice him, about how to handle the situation, when horny tourists are hitting on his newfound darling from Narathiwat! wub.png

Why so hostile to the OP?

It is not unusual for marketing firms to seek out regions where there is a high concentration of targeted consumers in order to test or launch a product. For example, if I was interested in marketing adult diapers, I would want to know where there was a concentration of the elderly with the income and cultural leanings to be interested in the product. That would mean elder care facilities and cities with a high concentration of North Americans and Japanese nationals. (And no Pattaya would not be an obvious choice as the demographic, while older, is skewed to ambulatory males. I'd be looking for older females and the mobility impaired.) If I was investigating products like nappies, I'd want to know where there is a high concentration of babies etc.

I suppose with an interest in younger females one could be looking at feminine hygiene or cosmetic products. Pehaps an uniusual question, but I don't see why it sparks such anger.

• Like 1

It is not unusual for marketing firms to seek out regions where there is a high concentration of targeted consumers in order to test or launch a product. For example, if I was interested in marketing adult diapers, I would want to know where there was a concentration of the elderly with the income and cultural leanings to be interested in the product. That would mean elder care facilities and cities with a high concentration of North Americans and Japanese nationals. (And no Pattaya would not be an obvious choice as the demographic, while older, is skewed to ambulatory males. I'd be looking for older females and the mobility impaired.) If I was investigating products like nappies, I'd want to know where there is a high concentration of babies etc.

I suppose with an interest in younger females one could be looking at feminine hygiene or cosmetic products. Pehaps an uniusual question, but I don't see why it sparks such anger.

A marketing firm won't post a question like that on this forum.

Edited by FritsSikkink

I think he's a door-to-door condom salesman and I agree with the poster who said Pattaya.

If this was staticical it would include other demographics.

Why don't we just finish the real question and then we at least can try to anwser honestly:

Where Are The Most Single Gullible Women In Thailand Under 25 that I won't have to pay?

If this was staticical it would include other demographics.

Why don't we just finish the real question and then we at least can try to anwser honestly:

Where Are The Most Single Gullible Women In Thailand Under 25 that I won't have to pay?

to the OP,KK university, hop on the lunch time shuttle buses, it is one of lifes pleasures, please uphold the good reputation of issan farangs, and be half drunk, dressed in your best chang/singha vest etc.

speak to such said cute girls, in bar learnt pidegeon english/thai, they will be eating out of your hands.

Edited by macksview

I would like to know of any observations made OUTSIDE of Bangkok, because that is the obvious answer to this question. I am not asking because I am a womanizer and I'm not looking for more girl friends.

Then what are you looking for? Closed.