Negotiating On New Suv (Paid In Cash)

Just to be clear I think we are talking about a 10.2" screen in the rear, which is additional to the old 7" alpine in the front. It is definitely included in the 3 litre petrol model and when I recently saw a diesel model in a shopping mall while it didn't have the rear screen in place it did look like the rear air conditioning vents have been re-organized to accomodate one as an option. As you say, I think a quiet upgrade.

Maybe but if Mitsu are going to upgrade the PJS, I wish they would replace the Alpine DVA-9861 with a more modern head unit with Bluetooth, USB and a decent tuner. I for one would get more use out of those features than the rear DVD screen.

Like some others suggest, I reckon 80% tint is a bit too dark, at least for my eyes. Try before you buy if possible Skytrain. If you are considering the dark weather shields, be careful, these double the tint and create a big blind spot on the A pillar.

Maybe but if Mitsu are going to upgrade the PJS, I wish they would replace the Alpine DVA-9861 with a more modern head unit with Bluetooth, USB and a decent tuner. I for one would get more use out of those features than the rear DVD screen.

Like some others suggest, I reckon 80% tint is a bit too dark, at least for my eyes. Try before you buy if possible Skytrain. If you are considering the dark weather shields, be careful, these double the tint and create a big blind spot on the A pillar.

I think the entertainment system in the V6 is also different and includes USB & iPOD connection. Not sure what unit it is, but I think it is a different one than in the other models. My guess is that it will later flow on to the other models.