Any Meditators Out There?

Dave, "Ronny", some insights as to why you may have hit a nerve on this "powerful social networking tool" of a forum:

We are private monks (unaffiliated with any organization)

The question I ask myself would be: What makes a self-ordained monk the right to call himself a monk?

If I really thought I had lived a holy life, and call myself a holy man (monk), can I really demand that others address me as such?

"After all, the Buddha taught ultimate formlessness and emptiness; all the formalities were added later on."

And later:

"Although we are presenting in the context in Buddhism, our realization is eclectic and unprecedented. For example, we draw freely from Vedas, Heidegger's ontology and many scientific fields."

There seem to be some contradictions there. A potful of philosophies and "many scientific fields" may not gel well with the "ultimate formlessness and emptiness" you seem to seek.

"I grew up in Christianity, but soon became frustrated with its limitations."

All teachings seem to have limitations, but the truth is that these limitations are more likely to have more in common with our personal interpretation and understanding of those thoughts. Some members of this online community may perceive that what you are really saying is: "my personal brand of religion is better than that yours." If so, this kind of arrogance does not bode well when trying to preach humility.

"...so after I attained personal realization I became a guru."

Better not say much here about your patronizingly superior attitude. But ignorance, arrogance, self-importance, delusion and lack of humility come readily to mind.

"My partner and I found some world-class material on integrity and leadership"

I personally fail to see the connection between Buddhist-like teachings and "world-class material on... leadership".

(Re moderator's guidance:)

"Yes, O all-seeing eye! LOL"

Oopsey... not a good idea to knock on the integrity of this (or any other) forum's "leadership".

Besides, this adolescent attempt at condescendence simply comes across as immature and not something a self-enlightened person would bother with.

LOL

Finally, from other posts and personal mail you seem to be looking for a quiet beach spot on an idyllic tropical island. "A quiet beach with no dogs" to paraphrase from a private mail. Words like naivety and intolerance come to my mind. Add arrogance, holier-than-thou self-importance (thinly-veiled egotism) and self-delusion to the mix, and there you probably have the reason why you got the welcome you deserve here.

Thank you and goodbye

So much for tolerance, understanding and wisdom of the self-enlightened guru.

Good riddance, Dave/Ronny/whatever...

Agree.