The Original Square Xbox Never Made It To Thailand?

WonnabeBiker

Hi

i had 2 shipped from Europe. PAL and 220 Volts, like in Thailand.

But the local shop says there are no games for it over here.

Am relocating and was trying to sell them cheaply, for 1,000 Baht each with controller etc.

Is there a market for these old gaming consoles in Bangkok? They sure beat the PS2 performance wise.

Chris

I am not sure where you can get games from but I know the original Xbox made it here as a student I used to teach has one with games and everything. For 1000 baht anyone coudl get it easily modified and just download and burn their own games. Try Pantip or Fortune. I loved my original Xbox.

most small games shops will take them off your hands as there is always someone that wants a new games system...I go to a games shop nr the railway station in CM and the people who work there all have an original xbox modded with an executer chip..they have around 50 games available for 50 baht each

for anyone who may be interested The games shop near the train station is called PAE GAMES. They open around midday every day and can be contacted on 083-5736501 or 086-1792323

Thanks Natty, I was wondering what the name of the original Xbox modchip was, Executer.

50 baht per game is pretty good. I sold my original UK Xbox and 400 legitimate games (I reviewed games and got free ones) to fund my first ever trip to Thailand so the console has special meaning to me.