Forum Personalities..........just For Fun.......

CharlieH

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you make the cat a bit more vicious looking??

Big Cat is on the prowl cos.......

A) He loves his Avavar too mutt and

cool.png Cos theblether is sitting the Glasgow Airport waiting for a flight to BKK, and Smokie is stuck in the hoose cheesy.gif

To make it even worse, I'm in Business Class quaffing some lovely beers and whiskies drunk.gif

Oh Happy Days!! biggrin.png

How about these ?

post-109645-0-17352200-1350884985_thumb....crazy !

post-109645-0-91166500-1350885035_thumb.....go ahead, make my day !

post-109645-0-54874600-1350885193_thumb. you're mine ! do ya feel lucky ?

in his current mood.....defo the second one. I'm in Thailand and he is in the hoose + his avatar is under threat.

He's no happy. cheesy.gif

• Like 1

cool.png Cos theblether is sitting the Glasgow Airport waiting for a flight to BKK, and Smokie is stuck in the hoose cheesy.gif

To make it even worse, I'm in Business Class quaffing some lovely beers and whiskies drunk.gif

How about these ?

in his current mood.....defo the second one. I'm in Thailand and he is in the hoose + his avatar is under threat.

Will you stop rubbing it in about being in Thailand, mannie?? Some of are still freezing our assets off, and it's about to turn colder...ermm.gif

the votes for me are up to 5, I think Smokie is only on 3 ?

Well, I can't vote again for Smokie, but I can certainly bring you up to 6 cheesy.gif All part of the service!

Cheers Mate ! clap2.gif

Avatar and wording changed blink.png

clap2.gif

Who's next????

Pics take naybe 10-20 minutes to change usually.... I think the mods or admin check them first.

I had a look for Transam.... thought maybe Capitalista, but not sure. Me???? 55555 I could not possible comment whistling.gif

Pics take naybe 10-20 minutes to change usually.... I think the mods or admin check them first.

I had a look for Transam.... thought maybe Capitalista, but not sure. Me???? 55555 I could not possible comment whistling.gif

dont seem to have a mischievous Mutt....biggrin.png

• Like 1

I can see the wording changed but I'm not seing the pic change yet ? how about you ?

I think Smokie needs raising to 6 to finish him off, then maybe Trans Am ? or YOU ...cheesy.gif

Took 4-6hrs for my avatar to change.

It probably scared the cr@p out of them!! cheesy.gif

• Like 1

How about these ?

Will you stop rubbing it in about being in Thailand, mannie?? Some of are still freezing our assets off, and it's about to turn colder...ermm.gif

and some of us are here year round and dont need to shout it from the roof tops

Edited by tinfoilhat

The post was not obtained legally. It clearly states that, in addition to agreeing to land and voting rights, the liker of the post agrees that CharlieH should be voted Toxic Gramma. Nothing illegal. People wanted voting rights, land rights, and you as toxic gramma.

You can bleat and complain all you like, the answer is NO, you are wrong and I wont conform to your bullshit.

That post WAS illegal and the moderators judged it as such and closed it down.

You wanted people to vote to your specific post, now I am doing just the same as you.

Get the 6 "likes" on the above 169 and no problem.

There were already 3 votes on it before I posted in the main forum. After the thread closed, it still got 2 votes. People want you to be toxic granny. Face it. It's still valid votes. I find it hard to take that the guy who is inciting all of this and calling on other people to change their avatars won't do it himself despite the fact that he knows he has been voted.

If you don't want to take it like everyone else of us, then I can simply change my avatar back and boycott this thread.

You can throw your toys and spit out your dummy if you want, but if you look I have already agreed with you om post 175 !!

and just to set the record straight, I have at no time asked for a change of Avatars, that was someone else, if you read the OP it was to change the wording nothing more, others brought the avatars into play and I have no problem going along with it at all as stated in 175

how old are you people, 12?

i personally could not care less what picture you display, or which threads you boycott, i doubt anyone else could care less either.

• Like 1

My daughter is 12 and she would find your comments deeply insulting.

Never underestimate the maturity of a 12 year-old (especially a girl)!

As for this thread, the age ......... 8 .......... seems more apt.

@Rob8891

1. Find a 12 year-old Eurpean girl. You may need to go to an international school in Thailand to do this.

2. Explain to her that you enjoy discussing avatar-related issues on internet forums.

3. Tell her that such topics are important to you.

4. Mention to her that some people describe you as immature. Let her know that when this happens, you talk about "trolls" and post silly graphics.

5. Most all all, make it clear that you take all of this seriously.

6. Watch the expression on her face.

Edited by CountSaintGermain

There are approx 58 forums on Thaivisa, within each forum there are thousands upon thousands of threads on a great many different subjects. Find one you are interested in and enjoy wai.gif

It will save you making idiotic posts like the one above thumbsup.gif

Blether, you're an incurable optimist! Good man! biggrin.png

• Like 2

There are approx 58 forums on Thaivisa, within each forum there are thousands upon thousands of threads on a great many different subjects. Find one you are interested in and enjoy wai.gif

It will save you making idiotic posts like the one above thumbsup.gif

Blether, you're an incurable optimist! Good man! biggrin.png

The world needs all it can get.

• Like 1