Australian Police Observe Forensic Operations In Thai South

webfact

Not baiting’ after all that useful training from the Thai police [ a general no less ] how to run things properly, I hope the Ozzie police will go home now and then smash up all there traffic speed guns because last time I was in Oz I had tons of speeding tickets on the spot fines at the road side, and other ones posted to my home address in the UK more to life than speeding tickets, a police man behind every bush in Oz with a radar gun,

I think simple1 was asking harryfrompattaya.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I also hope the feds learn something, because Australia will have its very own Yala soon, "cross border protection" what a joke, over 800 boat people arrived in Australia in the last 4 days, and the powers to be would not have a clue who they are, it wont be long and Australia will be in very serious trouble from extremists, just like Yala.

Yes of course, they will be freed from offshore detention & we will have Muslim villagers in the jungles of Australia providing cover for heavily armed insurgents - I guess the likely location will be around Townsville or Northern Territory where they train Australian combat forces in jungle warfare (excellent training for both sides). The insurgents will be able to melt across the sea to the jungles of PNG when under pressure to engage in drug trafficking to fund the acquisition of more weapons and ammunition. Just like Yala...