Bangkok Policeman Demands Action Over Alleged Illegal House Search By Pattaya Police

Rimmer

Police Battle Police over alleged illegal house entry in East Pattaya

PATTAYA:--A Bangkok Police officer is demanding action over an alleged illegal search of his family home in East Pattaya which took place on Sunday Night by a group of four men, with at least one of them being identified as a Pattaya Police Detective.

The family home is situated at the Pattaya Reunreung Village in Soi Neun Plub Wan and on Sunday Night, the 15 year old son of Police Lieutenant Somgid, who is stationed at Klongtan Police Station in Bangkok, was home-alone. There was a knock at the door, and four men, demanded to see two men, known as “Od” and “M”. The boy stated they did not live there and at that point, three of the men forced entry into the house and began a systematic search of each room. One of the rooms was locked and Police forced entry to the locked room, which was the Police Lieutenant’s private study.

It was also alleged that during the search the son of the Police Officer was punched in the head as Police were desperate to find the two men, who they assumed were hiding at the House. When the boy had an opportunity to inform the men that his father was a Police Officer based in Bangkok they made a hasty retreat. In the following days attempts were made to clear the incident between the Father and Pattaya Police but the incident was reported to Banglamung Police Station who are responsible for the Eastern side of Pattaya.

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/64146/police-battle-police-alleged-illegal-house-entry-east-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-10-18

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Might be better to find out why they were looking for the two people at a policeman's residence, especially if they were known criminals with association to police. It may lead to some interesting results.

Your crystal ball is working overtime today?

In the article they don't say anything about the Baddies being found

So,in the accompanying article............

who's the guy in the yellow shirt ?

Is he a 'goodie' or a 'baddie' ?

As he appears to be pointing to his head, I would imagine he's the son who's mentioned as being punched in the head.

amazing how so many of u act like Thai police by just jumping to conclusions without deep investigation ~ it is possible that criminals play a big joke by giving the address of an innocent party to disgrace their hunters - it has happened before and in theory can happy anytime too. I am not saying this is the case I am saying please do not be so presumptuous.

• Like 1

First of all, how could he afford to have that house ????

What a stupid comment.

I have a number of friends in the RTP and they too live in decent housing. Wife works hard 80k salary and motgage etc, or they have family money etc

Not everyone in Thailand is on the breadline as some appear to believe.

• Like 1

There was properly a reason for the search !

2 corrupt groups meet each other, good entertaiment.

I have a very good friend where I live in Loei who is a policeman. He also has a nice house, nice new car, shop & restaurant in the village where we live & has a very good lifestyle. How? Because both him & his wife, as well as her parents work their <deleted> off every day & I for one admire him for givving his young family a great life. You on the other hand I find quite pathetic with your slanderous & uneducated dribble towards someone you have no idea of whom you are talking about.

The old philosopher "Confucious" had a great saying which I think you should consider very much...

"It's better to remain silent & appear a fool than open your mouth & remove all doubt!".........I rest my case.

Hear ! Hear !

wai.gif

There was properly a reason for the search !

2 corrupt groups meet each other, good entertaiment.

Thais cannot afford houses etc.? Open your eyes man, I have never been in a poor country like Thailand and seen so many nice cars, trucks etc as in my home country and they are very proud of them as they should be.

What a strange and un-called for post.

One of the rooms was locked and Police forced entry to the locked room, which was the Police Lieutenant’s private study.

Sounds like he is doing a lot of overtime to be able to afford a private study?

Lots of loss of face here could result in a few suicides!

You're a bit weird.