Infection

Dancealot

After removing ticks by hand (quite a lot) from a dog, the dog's ear was a bloody mess. I bought some Lao Kao and soaked the dog's ear in it. He didn't like it but the dog is looking fine now.

I liked what was left in the bottle.

After removing ticks by hand (quite a lot) from a dog, the dog's ear was a bloody mess. I bought some Lao Kao and soaked the dog's ear in it. He didn't like it but the dog is looking fine now.

I liked what was left in the bottle.

That's the way to do it! Well my way also, i like it. I suppose when you had to remove ticks from yourself you used the same remedy. I would unsure.png but i' d drink some lao kao first...thumbsup.gif

only thing I found with these plastic clogs are especially when working on muddy and/or wet land the muddy sludge works it's way inside the shoe and shortly I find myself walking with them with the sole pointing upwards also same effect with flip flops,

That made me laugh.

I have done that myself, takes you half an hour to walk 10 paces.laugh.png

Thought it was only me.

Edited by Monkeypants

Welcome to the club,, hehe,, only difference with me is I can't manage to put up with it for as long as the half hour,, usually I see the red mist before then and launch them from my foot with a big kick,,, see them fly off through the air and land about 20 mtr away somewhere in the watery sludge,, I then go barefoot, until the wife finds them next day, I thank her and reply I was wondering where I lost them the other day,,

Happily now I use those thick foot socks and don't have any probs "losing" my footwear.

That made me laugh.

I have done that myself, takes you half an hour to walk 10 paces.

Thought it was only me.

Jonny

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

I think you fellows are pulling my leg. Seldom i see someone walking on clogs. No man would put on his diving sock(Johhny mentioned this as wel) footwear and then out his own free will wear clogs as well before entering the field.

Do you? After accordingly checking the footwear thread am still left clueless on what these strange ,socks you all are talking about, would look like and how i could use them.

Regards and thanks for all the input anyways.

Thank sport! Now i can take it to the next step!

I will buy them and test them. Thanks everyone for all the trouble to post and i feel all my questions are answered.

Since it is my OP i feel free to post 2 last questions/statements.

1 There i no way in hell i will pay for- and actually wear crogs. They look too silly to me and in comparison it looks like wearing a moustache.IMO nowadays; it's just simply not done. Guess it' s a man thing. So i choose to wear relaxed boots around those eehr space socks.

2 The units Jonny just showed have to be able to breathe. My feet need to get air. If the "jonny socks" have similar traits as surf- and dive wear(which was previously posted) i am very happy.

Cheerio

Great stuff Dancealot, maybe you could report back with your test results,,, hehe!

they won't give full protection against cuts but will limit the pain factor when stepping on small sharp stones etc,, I wear mine without any other footwear and for treading in the mud in the rain season they're much better than going barefoot, my opinion only.

Jonny

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

• 3 weeks later...

Thank sport! Now i can take it to the next step!

I will buy them and test them. Thanks everyone for all the trouble to post and i feel all my questions are answered.

Since it is my OP i feel free to post 2 last questions/statements.

1 There i no way in hell i will pay for- and actually wear crogs. They look too silly to me and in comparison it looks like wearing a moustache.IMO nowadays; it's just simply not done. Guess it' s a man thing. So i choose to wear relaxed boots around those eehr space socks.

2 The units Jonny just showed have to be able to breathe. My feet need to get air. If the "jonny socks" have similar traits as surf- and dive wear(which was previously posted) i am very happy.

Cheerio

I employed an English gardener who insisted on wearing tight jeans because 'saggy' trousers didn't look good. He also had a short Tshirt that revealed all when he did manage, with difficulty, to bend over. He didn't last long.

Sorry, feeling naughty today. I can't help thinking of the young girl I saw this morning driving her motor bike with one hand, shading herself from the sun with the other. No way was she going to wear a hat or helmet. Just thought I'd share that.

Edited by cooked
  • Like 1