Ipad 3 64Gb

mrbojangles

Can anyone tell me what the current approx price is in Thailand for a iPad 3, 64gb wi-fi only. Don't know whether to buy it in Saudi or wait till next month when I go back to Thailand. wai.gif

With current exchange rates I think it's equivalent to about 29-30,000 baht for one here.

I would be very very careful buying from the GCC countries, I don't know about KSA but the UAE have a Ban on using facetime. so Apple have removed that part of the IOS, i would strongly recommend using the Thai app store, i've bought 3 ipads over 1-2 years, very fast service, they use DHL

Apparently if I read it correct they unveiled iPad 4 yesterday along with iPad mini I think apple are seriously taking the piss now and releasing new models to quickly.

Buy an apple product and within 6 months they release a slightly upgraded version

Bolt. Your right about the facetime app in Saudi. Can get it in some stores but you have to pay extra.

Also, I just heard that Apple are bringing out iPad 3(mk 2) or something. Basically iPad3 with enhancements. Is this true? If so, I'm probably better off waiting but I bet there will be some angry iPad 3 users!!

Sorry to redirect the thread but where couId I get an iPad 2, wifi, 64GB and what would be the price? The Apple site Nikster gave only lists iPad 2 as 16GB.

When the new iPad came out, they kept on selling the iPad 2, but with the lowest memory capacity, it's the way they do things in the Apple Store, same as iPhone 4 is still for sale but only 8GB, iPhone 4s is still for sale but only 16GB.

You could try any of the big IT centres like Tukcom, or try Power Buy etc.

Even Craiigslist, iPad 2 is a good tablet, you can get good deals on a 2.

They just announced the iPad 4 so I'd hold off of you'll be embarrassed at having the old one.

Link please?

apple.com

Can't seem to find anything on there about an iPad4

http://www.apple.com/ipad/compare/

Found a link to the iPad 4 in another thread - http://reviews.cnet.com/ipad/

From the article:-

Surprise! Apple not only introduced a smaller iPad today -- the iPad Mini -- but also unveiled a fourth-generation iPad that looks the same as the iPad 3 (aka the "new iPad"). The difference? The fourth-generation model has upgraded components, including an A6X processor, which, according to Apple, doubles CPU and graphics performance.

Hitting stores November 2, the fourth-generation iPad will come in white and black, and starts at $499 for the 16GB version. It has the same new Lightning connector found on the iPhone 5, an upgraded "HD" front-facing camera (720p), and 2X faster Wi-Fi.