Superbowl Sunday... Err Make That Monday

joeywade

Okay, I know there's already an American football thread, but this is kinda urgent and well, it IS the Superbowl afterall. I was watching channel 7 (www.ch7.com) and they showed an advertisement for the Superbowl. Of course it was in Thai, but I could read "Superbowl" and it had the number "6" on it. So my question is if channel 7 will be showing the Superbowl live at 6am BKK time? I looked at their site, but it's in Thai.

Edited by joeywade

"Okay, I know there's already an American football thread, but this is kinda urgent and well, it IS the Superbowl afterall"

Wouldn't it be a good idea to use that one then?

American and Football in the same sentence, this is gonna be a complete waste of time (unless Janet is getting her tits out for the lads)

:o

Veritas

Edited by Veritas

Okay, I know there's already an American football thread, but this is kinda urgent and well, it IS the Superbowl afterall. I was watching channel 7 (www.ch7.com) and they showed an advertisement for the Superbowl.

Sorry for the late reply but it was on Thai CH 7, in English on satellite on the left audio channel (NFL Network without adverts) Some screen dumps are here;

http://www.jsat.tv/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1139190457

hal3.jpg

hal6.jpg

hal7.jpg