Wealthy 75-Yr-Old Thai Seeks Fountain Of Youth

webfact

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe he could get some tips from Thonchai "Bird" McIntyre, a 54-year-old who looks over 20 years younger. Here are pictures from an award ceremony last week: 2012_10_19_รับโล่ผู้ทำคุณประโยชน์ต่อพระพุทธศาสนา

Here's an example of what he currently looks like:

398247_420574857991273_852272695_n.jpg

This is an old family secret, one I should not give away. But I feel so bad for these wealthy Asians here in Thailand

Please only do this if you are one who has aged prematurely.

For the skin cells you must first use lemons with a pinch of buckwheat salt.

Mix it with chicken liver. Only use 1 cup of olive oil for best results use “Virgin”

Warm it up in a sauce pan while adding sperm from Salmon…you cannot use any other fish sperm, I had a friend who used whale sperm; she now looks like Moby Dick. So stick to the recipe.

You can make as much as you like because you have to freeze it. For best results should be in torpedo style

After frozen you insert them in your anus. Comfort really becomes an issue so I would suggest

Small torpedo’s, obviously if you like it you can use slightly larger ones. You will surly feel a cold sensation.

Now; this process should only be down once a week followed by a chocolate enema, dark chocolate only. Melt down a chocolate candy bar or shove the cubs in whole…doesn’t matter.

Repeat this 4 times a month and in a year you will notice the difference…..trust me, Raquel Welch did it; which is why she at almost 72years old still looks very attractive even though she started late about in her 60’s, Olivia Newton Jon also a believer and user of my grandmothers secret.

You will mentally feel the difference almost immediately. Then mental state all starts with the clearing of the eyes, with in days your eyes will see more clearly and within months almost perfect, this is how you will know it's working I can’t say much more, but “ Good Luck”. ...

Maybe he could get some tips from Thonchai "Bird" McIntyre, a 54-year-old who looks over 20 years younger. Here are pictures from an award ceremony last week: 2012_10_19_รับโล่ผู้ทำคุณประโยชน์ต่อพระพุทธศาสนา

MY GOD!... that girl in the left corner just stole my heart, my sole, and my....ah....wwell..maybe I shouldn't say but she it F"N BEAUTIFUL.402.gif402.gif402.gif402.gif402.gif402.gif

MY GOD!... that girl in the left corner just stole my heart, my sole, and my....ah....wwell..maybe I shouldn't say but she it F"N BEAUTIFUL.402.gif402.gif402.gif402.gif402.gif402.gif

She's 82