Big Bike Group/club In Bangkok

Mactao

Hello guies!

I got my new Versys about a month ago and really enjoy it. I have been looking over the internet to find a good bike club/group in Bangkok to join some rides on weekends and other good events but I haven't find anything really matching what I am looking for.

I am looking for a casual club/group that enjoys riding together during the weekends, exploring around, sharing some good laughs and having a good time! I am not biking for the speed or to do tracks, I am more an "touring/adventure" type of rider who likes to discover new places and share some good travel experiences with fellow bikers.

I found clubversysthailand, they seem to organise some good weekends, but it is all in Thai... I found some full-on hardcore biker clubs but it's not really my thing...

Is there any club or group that you could recommend? Or if it does not exist is there a group of people on this forum that meet on a regular basis to enjoy some rides together?

Thanks!

Are Secret Soi Riders still around? Contact board member BigBikeBkk. (Tony)

You may also want to explore the golden triangle riders forum. Not a club but you may find regular riding buddies there.

Edited by NomadJoe

You may also want to explore the golden triangle riders forum. Not a club but you may find regular riding buddies there.

Thanks Kony!

some BigBikers meet at AirportlinkCycles, it is between Phatanakan und Motorway to Airport

one Sunday inb the month there is a Ride, next Sunday is a ride to Khao Yai

look here:

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=k7qpffeab&v=001zHmPEHN4waMy7o35ZrRvThMwJOcFN8z6Y4mQU9C2HbjrKF5nAQjol04nDt5sVcrLjD9vbsyTbGEmJOaTKDKjqyCtCJOmE40Z

or www.alcycles.com

• Like 1

some BigBikers meet at AirportlinkCycles, it is between Phatanakan und Motorway to Airport

one Sunday inb the month there is a Ride, next Sunday is a ride to Khao Yai

look here:

http://campaign.r20....DKjqyCtCJOmE40Z

or www.alcycles.com

With deference to BigBikeBKK smile.png To ride with AirportlinkCycles does one have to dress like a piratewhistling.gif

Thanks Kony!

Your welcome, but I am not Kony. (Although I am Joseph) Joseph Kony is a Ugandan warlord that employs child soldiers, child prostitutes, and practices mass rape and the systematic murder of entire villages. "KONY 2012" is the slogan of a campaign to make Kony a globally famous in order to increase awareness and hopefully sway various governments officials to join the fight to capture him.

resolve-kony2012-header-SMALL.jpg

tumblr_m0ha9tnU5G1qfew0wo1_500.jpg

Kony-2012-in-facts-and-figures.jpg

kony-2012.jpg

Edited by NomadJoe

Without trying to derail this forum topic, wasn't Joseph Kony biggest enemy Sam Childers? For people interested in this Uganda issue you should rent/buy the Machine Gun Preacher movie.

Even if you don't care about things that happened in Uganda, the Machine Gun Preacher movie is a good movie to see and according to Sam Childers it follows the truth pretty close.... (as close as Hollywood can be I guess).

• Like 1

I'm in a very similar situation to you, also a Versys and also looking for casual riders to go exploring but definitely not speeding. I live near Suvarnabhumi.

I rode once with clubversys, met them by chance in Khao Yai. Great bunch of guys, sensible riders. Unfortunately haven't been able to ride much the past few months due to weather and work commitments but hoping to resume weekly rides again very soon (Apart from another 2 week trip to Europe next month, I should be in Bangkok most weekends till the end of the year).

I usually ride 2 up with my wife (she's Thai). Whereabouts in Bkk are you?

• 6 years later...