Bangkok Gothic Night - The 3rd!

rawnnie

The third event of the first of it's kind in Bangkok is going to be held on the Saturday February 18! Featuring gothic, darkwave, electronic, rock, metal, alternative and some punk. Everyone is welcome to come and have a taste of something different :D

If you have any requests, dont hesitate to post them here, and we'll try our best to accomodate :o

Gothic DarkWave Bangkok

Darkwave is synthesizer-based variant of gothic rock

Gothic & Darkwave has arrived to Bangkok

Alternative and Punk here and there

A night with spike batz aT

Noriega's Bar

Silom Soi 4

Near Sala Daeng BTS station. Walk to the back of the soi on the right hand side

Saturday February 18, 10pm.-1am

Edited by rawnnie

Hey again!

Well we didn't really have that in mind when the date waas set for theevent..however we really dont think the crowd that would go to the 100 rock fastival would be the same crowd that would come for this gothic night, I think the crowd for us is a bit different, however I am not that blind, and I do see your point..but theproblem for us is that we're still infants here and we dont really have all that much freedom in selecting a date that we want! The only way we can be more flexible with dates is if by have more people like yourselves come to the night and increasing our momentum to get things going :D

It's really tough to change the date at this point, unfortunately, but try tyour best to be able to make it, it goes till 2 in the morning ..and ofcourse we'll have future shows!

For the people who came last time, please do join us this time again :D And for those who've never been, try it once-give it a shot :o Maybe you'll like it!

Once again, if you've got any ideas, song requests, anything to say..please dont forget to say it here!

rawnnie the dark angel out.