We Need A Lonely House Near Chiang Mai!

arsyaaa

Arsyaa,

I know of a place with 4+rai of land, fenced/walled on the edge of a village about 17 kilometers north of CM. Thai kids in the village, probably no farangs around, 10,000 baht or less for longer term lease. 1 km off the main road, no problem with kid noise. PM me if that could be of interest to you.

Planning to move our company, we requested tariff for phone/internet connection. We expected this to be awfully expensive since no wiring so far in that area.

Cost of wiring up to the plot: 7 THB/meter. At this rate you can afford some distance from civilization. there were existing poles (old, unused) they will use to support their new line.

Planning to move our company, we requested tariff for phone/internet connection. We expected this to be awfully expensive since no wiring so far in that area.

Cost of wiring up to the plot: 7 THB/meter. At this rate you can afford some distance from civilization. there were existing poles (old, unused) they will use to support their new line.

Mitker, I had looked into that and the cost was similar, but TOT and 3BBB both told me that the Internet connection on that line would be very weak so I did not do it.

I am having to put a dedicated Internet line in from 3BB and it is not cheap per month.

You might want to confirm where the nearest repeater's are and if the Internet signal will be strong.

• 2 weeks later...

I have got a house that has a big area for the kids. The house is not too far from the city and it has a high speed internet. There are 2 bedrooms in the house.

I also have another house which has small area however it has 4 bedrooms. Let me know if you are interested.