Any Good Condo Buildings For 6-12K A Month Around Riverside Area?

alexpoker

Looking for a decent condo.

Its important I can install my own internet line, since condo internet usually is shit. Good internet is a huge plus obviously.

I'd like to move close to the RIverside Area.

Any recommendations?

Im stuck at home with a broken leg so hard for me to get out there and look around. Any help would be appreciated.

We looked at them and decided it wasn't for us. Not saying it was no good just not what we were looking for. You would need your own transportation as there is hardly any red trucks you can always walk around the corner to the Holiday inn and they will have Tuk tuks there. And right across the street is a good hospital.

I don't think they would let you run your own internet in to the building. Perhaps the air stick from AIS would do you.

re.

I've seen a new appartment (or possibly serviced appt / hotel) building open almost exactly across from the Iron Bridge. Don't know any detaisl about monthly rates, but would like to find out.

this one ? : )

heres the daily rate and phone number

dave2

post-42592-0-52262000-1351055749_thumb.j

post-42592-0-54431500-1351055803_thumb.j

post-42592-0-13653000-1351055845_thumb.j

I have just left the Riverside guest house and the staff there have said that they are building rooms for long term rental do not know when they will be ready but I was there 14 days and they worked 7am till night time around the guest house, the location I found really good but as there was no long term rentals near by have moved else where.

Maybe see the staff at the Riverside guest house opposite the iron bridge near The Dukes.

What happened to your leg man?

matt

drove into a car with my motorbike lol. email me. ill tell you all about it.

Dave: thanks for the number. connects me to a fax though lol. if anyone has any info on that place, would be great!

dont tell me it was doi suthep...thumbsup.gif

email sent

What happened to your leg man?

matt

drove into a car with my motorbike lol. email me. ill tell you all about it.

Dave: thanks for the number. connects me to a fax though lol. if anyone has any info on that place, would be great!

re.

I've seen a new appartment (or possibly serviced appt / hotel) building open almost exactly across from the Iron Bridge. Don't know any detaisl about monthly rates, but would like to find out.

this one ? : )

heres the daily rate and phone number

Yes, that one. Dave2Streetview never fails to impress. ;)

BTW, 650 a night sounds like a steal. Very interesting.