Lahan Sai Wedding

tullynagardy

Hi Guys

Hoping you can help a new poster with some advice and tips for my wedding near Lahan Sai in janaury next year.

The overall organisation of the wedding (monks, music etc) has been delegated to my fiancee but there are a few areas I need help with.

1) Farrang food - Theres about 12 farrangs attending and eating the local food will not be an option for virtually all of them, as such I need some farrang catering. Lahan Sai has one little restaurant from memory that serves farrang food. Does anyone have contact details, would some basic food to go be possible?

2) On previous visitis Ive stayed outside Lahan Sai in a motel beside the karaoke bars and also further away in Muagsud Bungalows which were lovely. Are there any other places ideal for 12 farrangs to stay?

3) I want to be in charge of buying the alcohol, on the basis half of it will be drunk by my bride to bes brother before the wedding if she is, :-) Is Non Din Deang the nearest decent supermarket to stock up?

Thats about it and also any other advice any locals posters can offer would be greatly appreciated!

There is a german just a bit north of Nangrong, he offers catering etc. He does cold meat, meat and microwave ready dishes for a living.

his (not so good) website is: http://www.farangfoo...st-Diverses.htm

Better you call him, 0852060352, his name is Wolfgang. I can assure you that his "Bratwurst" is very good.

Good helpful post that mate, think the OP will be satisfied unless they are english and not like german food.

There is a german just a bit north of Nangrong, he offers catering etc. He does cold meat, meat and microwave ready dishes for a living.

his (not so good) website is: http://www.farangfoo...st-Diverses.htm

Better you call him, 0852060352, his name is Wolfgang. I can assure you that his "Bratwurst" is very good.

Thanks, thats exactly what I wanted, will give him a call.

Dont suppose anyone can help with other issues? Ive seen a few posters seem to live nearby?

A number of posts have been removed. The OP is looking for advice about his wedding not snide remarks.

Thanks endure wai.gif

Scarey to see so many angry and bitter people lurking this forum, makes you wonder whats missing in their lives! Whatever floats their boat I guess smile.png

Thanks to all the helpful posts so far, cardholder you don`t have an email or number for him do you? Not given me much to go on tongue.png

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...