Travel Warnings For Danes In Thailand

Oishi

The Danish foreign ministry has issued travel warnings to Danish citizen abroad.

The warnings a mostly aimed at Danes in Yemen, Lebanon, Iraq and other exotic places, but it also warns the Danes to be extra cautious in Thailand. The reason for this is that the drawings in the Danish newspaper Jyllands-Posten has caused strong negative emotions among Muslims.

The Thai part is mainly aimed at, Narathiwat, Yala, Pattani and Songkhla…even though other embassies have had this warning for some time now.

The Royal Danish embassy in Bangkok is as usual not providing any info other than they are closed on Monday….probably due to headache from 100 pipers. :D

http://www.ambbangkok.um.dk/en

But you can find more info here…Sorry I think it is only in Danish.

http://www.um.dk/da/menu/Borgerservice/Foe...ledningThailand

But since the Danes are lacy people…The Danish foreign ministry is providing links to other countries travel warnings…just to be safe. :o

The Danish foreign ministry has issued travel warnings to Danish citizen abroad.

The warnings a mostly aimed at Danes in Yemen, Lebanon, Iraq and other exotic places, but it also warns the Danes to be extra cautious in Thailand. The reason for this is that the drawings in the Danish newspaper Jyllands-Posten has caused strong negative emotions among Muslims.

The Thai part is mainly aimed at, Narathiwat, Yala, Pattani and Songkhla…even though other embassies have had this warning for some time now.

The Royal Danish embassy in Bangkok is as usual not providing any info other than they are closed on Monday….probably due to headache from 100 pipers. :D

But since the Danes are lacy people…The Danish foreign ministry is providing links to other countries travel warnings…just to be safe. :o

Ok we Danes are lazy but not as stupid as you think, I don't know what you are, perhaps a Muslim trying to create more trouble, I have read your other postings today as well, you sure spend a lot of time complaining about our embassy. :D

Ok we Danes are lazy but not as stupid as you think, I don't know what you are, perhaps a Muslim trying to create more trouble, I have read your other postings today as well, you sure spend a lot of time complaining about our embassy. :D

Yes, and you are making assumptions about Muslims, to even indicate that there is reason for the Danes to be careful.

Those people seen demonstrating outside embassy’s, burning things and threatening folk are not Muslims. They are either Jews disguised as Muslims or CIA types trying to make Islam look bad.

Yes, and you are making assumptions about Muslims, to even indicate that there is reason for the Danes to be careful.

Those people seen demonstrating outside embassy’s, burning things and threatening folk are not Muslims. They are either Jews disguised as Muslims or CIA types trying to make Islam look bad.

IF your were serious about that last statement, I just have one question for you.

What color is the sky in your world :D

I feel sorry for ordinary Danish subjects; they have done nothing wrong. I have seen the cartoons and they are in poor taste. Only a tiny minority of moslems are radical, most are peace-loving.

It was foolish of the Spanish, French, New Zealand etc.etc....newspapers to publish them.

Plus; this gives fuel to the far-right factions in the U.K...... an ugly bunch.

Actually I really like Danes. I think my entire dirty-movie collection is Danish.

Ok we Danes are lazy but not as stupid as you think, I don't know what you are, perhaps a Muslim trying to create more trouble, I have read your other postings today as well, you sure spend a lot of time complaining about our embassy. :o

Just using my right to free speech…

Might be you don’t wanna be called lazy, but someone said that Danes intend to discuss serious matters with a hint of humour…Actually it was Mr. Anders Fogh Rasmussen commenting on the drawings…

Now I could have gone for the serious version and getting it posted in News clippings, but I don’t have access to that. So I did as Danes do, tried to put some humour into a serious matter and posted it on General topics. It was then moved to this tread…Travel…might be because the moderator thinks a warning like that, is only intended to travellers….Ups! Sorry trying to be funny again…

Now if we look at the serious part…

There’s is actually some information in there for Danes.

1. You embassy is closed on Monday…so don’t go there!!!!

2. Don’t go to the South.

The foreign ministry themselves are telling on the homepage to read other countries traveller warnings….now in my opinion Danes pay a lot of money in Tax to the guys in the foreign Ministry…so I hope that their excuse for not writing or updating the warnings when others do (Large Sondhi Rally) is that they are lazy…that I can accept.

About my other post regarding embassies lets discuss that…in the other post.

But you know sometimes when you are writing something it brings up an idea for another post…that is exactly what happen here…