Vision Centre

chiang mai

I just want to give a resounding thumbs up to the Vision Centre for anyone in need of an eye exam or new glasses

I went there yesterday for my first check up in two years, fully expecting to have to replace at least one of my two pairs of glasses. The prescription sunglasses I use for driving have seen better days and must be five years old, my newer pair that I use mostly for reading are Physio 360.

The optician was very thorough and I gave him ample opportunity to sell me something, but despite my best efforts he wouldn't bite. Your current prescription is just fine he said, come back in one year. A short discussion about why I was so silly as to buy Physio 360, one of the more expensive lenses it's possible to buy and I felt suitably chastised, you don't need to spend that kind of money to get good lenses he added!

Right then I'm off, how much do I owe you, nothing he replied, just come back in twelve months.

Quite amazing really, it's restored my faith in shop owners here, although I suspect I'll be lucky to ever see a repeat any where else.!

Vision Centre, on the right hand side of the road that runs East/West and is opposite Mikes Hamburgers, down a hundred yards or so.

• Like 1

re.

Vision Centre, on the right hand side of the road that runs East/West and is opposite Mikes Hamburgers,

here ya go ... as recomended by dozens of people over the last 7 years : )

and 200 yards from the un irish

dave2

post-42592-0-63588300-1351217471_thumb.j

post-42592-0-92415100-1351217681_thumb.j

• Like 1