Canadian, Australian Found Dead In Bangkok Hotel Room

webfact

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh come on.

blackened spoons? is the knife (a wine opener actually) blackened too?

you are reaching for straws and the only reason i can think of why is that you simply dont have enough to do.

give it a rest mate.

If you are not into playing internet detective nobody is forcing you to and certainly nobody is forcing you to to use your time to both read and respond to posts that you feel were written because somebody had nothing else to do.

Carry on Nisa smile.png

I find it quite amusing how you are making a fool of yourself with your theories.

Keep it up its some of your best work

Nisa should at least get the Pulitzer price. Not sure for what.---w00t.gif

Doesn't matter! He is an expert on everything!

i reckon something went horribly wrong and we will never know the truth.

i feel sorry for the lads, i feel sorry for their families.

i feel sorry for the detectives that are keeping this thread alive for their own entertainment.

i pity the people who believe they deserved it.

i truly hope they don't have sons, daughters, nieces or nephews, because recreational drug use is both rampant and the norm for many.

if you had even the slightest idea, you would understand how this happened.

take a good look at your lawyer, your broker, your consul, the journalist who writes or films the news you believe. take a good look at everyone you know under 50 and ask yourself what they do for fun.

take a good look at the "younger" expats in Bangkok you know.

take a good look at your self and ask yourself what you have been missing

Edited by tinfoilhat
  • Like 1

Had a friend die of alcohol and cocaine OD, it formed a chemical byproduct that stopped his heart somehow. Found it happens more often than reported and never know who or when it will bind together and form this byproduct. Best to think of tomorrow, than just live for the day!

Police are analysing a white powder found on a table next to the bodies of an Australian man and a Canadian man in Bangkok.

The two men, identified as Angus Campbell, 27, and Casamel Stephen, 31, were found dead in a hotel on Ratchadapisek Rd on Friday after an apparent overdose.

Thai news websites have run graphic photos showing the two men lying dead in the hotel.

Alcohol, pills, drug paraphernalia and a white powder can be seen on the table beside them.

Do you know more? Send an email to [email protected]

http://news.ninemsn....se-white-powder

Reports in Australia is that the Embassy and family are not being told much about the deaths and are being kept in the dark. The Australian media want to run with the story and that is one of the reason they have attached a link to thier website asking for anyone who may know something of the deaths.

Edited by softgeorge

One would hafto have put some on the tong first to see if the tong goes cold num ( cocaine ),

One only needs a crum of heroine to get high on ,especialy when injecting white heroine .

One line of white heroine will kill you for shore.

Especialy with alcohol.

Sounds like the lack of education in this stuff has killed them,

or some dodgee dealer.

"One line of white heroin will kill you for sure"

Obviously you have never used it.

You? As little as 1 mg/kg body weight can be lethal, not including the booze. Less than a tenth of a gram.

Definitely doesn't look like coke. The same thing happened to myself and a friend about 10 yrs ago in vietnam, we decided to buy a small amount of coke and it ended up being heroin, lucky we didn't have much. But if you think its coke and have a line, even a small amount of heroin can knock you on the floor and you probably won't wake up.

Police are analysing a white powder found on a table next to the bodies of an Australian man and a Canadian man in Bangkok.

The two men, identified as Angus Campbell, 27, and Casamel Stephen, 31, were found dead in a hotel on Ratchadapisek Rd on Friday after an apparent overdose.

Thai news websites have run graphic photos showing the two men lying dead in the hotel.

Alcohol, pills, drug paraphernalia and a white powder can be seen on the table beside them.

Do you know more? Send an email to [email protected]

http://news.ninemsn....se-white-powder

Reports in Australia is that the Embassy and family are not being told much about the deaths and are being kept in the dark. The Australian media want to run with the story and that is one of the reason they have attached a link to thier website asking for anyone who may know something of the deaths.

Heard that on Sydney radio 2UE, apparently authorities will not speak to international media only the local press who can then feed to story to others. Has been some talk in the Australian media that all is not what it seems. I guess that is why nine news posted thier link to try and get information outside of the Thai authorities.

Edited by chooka

For all you speculators out there how about this:

They each had just eaten 10 condoms full of heroin and were doing a hit before going to the airport when the condoms broke open in their stomachs, the acid having eaten through the rubber (probably made from thai rubber trees around the corner from me) and they died from a massive overdose.

Satisfy all your speculations now.

"I've seen the needle and the damage done, a little part in everyone." Neil Young

I 've been testing qualities from around the world for 40 years now, it's a research project.

A fellow Canadian we grew up close to each other in the famous town of Omemee Ontario, it is so big they do not even have a 'Population____" Sign. His dad Scott was a famous sports writer for one of Toronto's largest newspapers.

From a comment on another news site:

The Canadaian was had been working in Australia for the past year, was on his way home to Canada, stopping in Thailand for a holiday. He would have celebrated his 31st birthday last week. http://www.byronnews...-hotel/1600111/

Lots of drugs in that area of Australia - well know backpacker & tourist party beach location

The Canadaian was had been working in Australia for the past year, was on his way home to Canada, stopping in Thailand for a holiday. He would have celebrated his 31st birthday last week. http://www.byronnews...-hotel/1600111/

Lots of drugs in that area of Australia - well know backpacker & tourist party beach location

The Mullumbimby town and surrounding area became a centre of alternative or counter culture (hippies) in the 1970s and 1980s, alongside existing mainstream society, as did nearby Nimbin and Byron Bay and remains so today.

The Mullumbimby town and surrounding area became a centre of alternative or counter culture (hippies) in the 1970s and 1980s, alongside existing mainstream society, as did nearby Nimbin and Byron Bay and remains so today.

yes, and a fair amount of heroin users in the area.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Poor guys , sorry for them but also stupid of them for using drugs (if they were really using). RIP.

One reason why i have no sympathy with drug dealers, they are absolute scum and have no consideration whatsoever for others just so long as they can get easy money..........For them, Death sentence rules !

In my younger days a drinking friend advised me that you never ask strangers for drugs because whatever you ask for will magically become available for whatever money you have. He had learned this from buying LSD which turned out to be blotting paper impregnated with shampoo. I heard a US comedian saying that most ecstasy sold in the US now is speed. People who take drugs are often not that discriminating in what they take so many people who sell will figure as long as it does something its worth the money.

I get this is Cambodia but does seem to indicate that such mistakes are possible.

http://www.dailymail...-honeymoon.html

Kristy Cadman-Jones, 27, died of a drugs overdose at a luxury hotel in the Cambodian capital, Phnom Penh, towards the end of a month-long tour of the Far East .

At the time of her death in January it was suggested that she had suffered a heart attack. However, the inquest heard yesterday that she was killed by a huge amount of pure heroin.

Mr Cadman-Jones, a solicitor, claimed the couple had been offered what they thought was cocaine by two travellers they met in a bar that night. He ‘suspected’ that his wife, a recruitment agency branch manager, took some.

Edited by turgid