Simsap Mansion, And Cheap Charlies

kian

Cheap charlies, 9000/month, for a double fan room, but its in patong

the other one is in rawai, i have the address but google maps can't findthe rawai place, could you help me pinpoint its location

Sinaep Mansion

72/9 Soi Sermsuk 2,

Wiset Road, Rawai,

The price there is 3500/month, for a fan room.

the other one is in rawai, i have the address but google maps can't findthe rawai place, could you help me pinpoint its location

Sinaep Mansion

72/9 Soi Sermsuk 2,

Wiset Road, Rawai,

There are a couple of places on the right side going towards Rawai not far from Chalong Circle. I think they both have cheap fan rooms. One of them is behind Big One.

Sinaep Mansion

72/9 Soi Sermsuk 2,

Wiset Road, Rawai,

Hey, check out tripadiver.com and search for cheap charlies, that'll give you some insight into the place, for 9k i would have thought you could do better, although as the Thai's say "oh high season, price go up".

Yes i ve read the tripadvisor reports on Charlies, very mixed results, it seems people hated the dorms, but some liked the private rooms, because it's cheap, and in patong in high season, cheap is almost unheard of, the downside to staying in rawai, is the dangerous motorbike trip needed nightly to go out in patong, and come back again, a 40km roundtrip everytime I want to go out? That's not really what I want to do, so i think i have no choice but to stay in charlies, or equivalent if I can find a similar room for 8000, or 7000, i will take it. One option that just came up is here

http://phuketrenthouse.com/5707/patong-condo-apartment-near-beach-1-bedroom-furnished

Yes i ve read the tripadvisor reports on Charlies, very mixed results, it seems people hated the dorms, but some liked the private rooms, because it's cheap, and in patong in high season, cheap is almost unheard of, the downside to staying in rawai, is the dangerous motorbike trip needed nightly to go out in patong, and come back again, a 40km roundtrip everytime I want to go out? That's not really what I want to do, so i think i have no choice but to stay in charlies, or equivalent if I can find a similar room for 8000, or 7000, i will take it. One option that just came up is here

http://phuketrenthou...droom-furnished

Yes, if you want to go to Patong frequently you really have to stay there, and Rawai would be too far.

http://phuketrenthou...droom-furnished

You could try this as it is just behind Jungceylon & so walking distance to much of Patong's nightlife http://patongphuketrooms.com/

i always find it amusing that Mansion is Phuket for shit hole. i haven't noticed that anywhere else.

....or that a Villa just means a small house on a small bit of land with a small pool.

Correct but take away the pool

Edited by petercallen

• 7 months later...

i always find it amusing that Mansion is Phuket for shit hole. i haven't noticed that anywhere else.

Chung King Mansions Hong Kong!

I stayed there last yr 2012 for 10 days.

I got cockroaches climbling out from the disused wall socket......after pushing in e luggages you can hardly walk.

However for that price in HK about $100 per nite for 4 pax and good location......not much complaints.wai2.gif

HK is a expensive place to play, spent about 6k 4pax in 10 days simple HK street food and minimal shopping.coffee1.gif

Chung King Mansions Hong Kong!

I stayed there last yr 2012 for 10 days.

I got cockroaches climbling out from the disused wall socket......after pushing in e luggages you can hardly walk.

However for that price in HK about $100 per nite for 4 pax and good location......not much complaints.wai2.gif

HK is a expensive place to play, spent about 6k 4pax in 10 days simple HK street food and minimal shopping.coffee1.gif

Its ok for a few days - certainly an experience