Hotel Around The 800 Baht With A Pool......possible

AdmiralNelson

There's the old Marina Inn Plaza Hotel.

Located in an old Gay area of Pattaya.

I think rooms start at 550 Baht/night.

The owners have recently renovated and upgraded rooms.

Good features:

• Big beautiful sunny swimming pool
  • 5 minute walk to 'Walking Street'
  • 10 Minutes to the Beach and the now Famous Pattaya Beer Garden
  • Free wifi in the room
  • In-room safe
  • Smoking/Non-smoking rooms
  • Budget price
  • Very friendly staff
  • Airport shuttle services (additional charges)

Bad features:

• Noisy location

Contact Info:

Address: 273/13-15, Soi Yensabai, Pratumnak Road, Pattaya City, Chonburi, Thailand.

Phone: +66(0)38-429-232

Email: View end of video to get it. (Forum rules prevent posting due to Spambots)
Edited by BB1950

Palm Garden great pool price's from about 750bt by Dolphin R/A so on the bus route, google it. (Palm garden pattaya)

This looked very decent for the price. Even the first search engine cameup with the equivalent of 850 baht a night. Looked excellent for the price.

Thanks indeed for this.

Palm Garden mentioned earlier is an OK place IMO.

It`s fairly old, I stayed there many years ago but a friend stayed quite recently, was happy enough with it.

There is no elevator but only 4 stories max., not sure if that would be an issue.

The wifi( chargeable) wasn`t too good but otherwise all OK.

Swimming pool nice, as stated.

Also try the Duan Nam Ing, 038-420-119, located on Soi Bukaow at the intersection of the road which runs into The Avenue Shopping Mall. They have a pool and I think the prices are 750, 850, 950 or 1,100 baht per night.

They have free WiFi in the rooms too.

No in-room safe, just the safety boxes at the front desk.

If possible, before you check into any recommended hotel, have a look at the room and pool.

For me it would have to be The Lek Hotel on Second Rd at the junction of Soi 12.

Room in the old building, possibly with a balcony overlooking the pool can be had for 850 baht including taxes.

It's girl friendly, has a good pool and is secure. Front desk staff do a courtesy call to you in the morning before they return the ID to the girl.

Hotel is on the baht bus route, has a 7/11 and laundry very close. Cheap place to eat opposite on Second Rd, just up from Tim Bar.

Enjoy! I've stayed there about 10 times and have booked three weeks in January 2013!

For me it would have to be The Lek Hotel on Second Rd at the junction of Soi 12.

Room in the old building, possibly with a balcony overlooking the pool can be had for 850 baht including taxes.

It's girl friendly, has a good pool and is secure. Front desk staff do a courtesy call to you in the morning before they return the ID to the girl.

Hotel is on the baht bus route, has a 7/11 and laundry very close. Cheap place to eat opposite on Second Rd, just up from Tim Bar.

Enjoy! I've stayed there about 10 times and have booked three weeks in January 2013!

Not bad but the pool is very small and last time I stayed the room's were very tatty all in all not a patch on P/G. Their price does include brecky for 1 all be it not buffet but as it's included in the price not a bad deal. Edited by fredob43

apart from sleep I don't spend much time in the hotel so whilst the room is basic, the Lek Hotel represents good value for money.

There is an eating place opposite the Lek just up from Tim Bar Beer where you can also eat for less than 100 baht, it's very popular and is similar to Sailor Bar on Soi 8.

The Lek also a five minute walk from SOI LK Metro which is the emerging zone in Pattaya in terms of cheap beer bars and gogos. There's a few bars there that sell draught for 40 baht all night!

If you are allocated a room at the front of the old building in the Lek (overlooking Second Rd) it has no balcony and can be a bit noisy. Keep badgering Reception and they'll see if they can put you in a room with a balcony at the back - the price is the same.