Honda Crf250L

DrBig

^

oopps sorry didn't realise someone has stated new thread thought thus was the original thread mods feel free to mOve to original crf250 thread

never mind ! wonder if you could tell me the top speed on your's & how many horse's (if you have a definate figure)

cheers

DB

^

hitting the rev limiter in 5th gear speedo shows 130kmh gps reads 119,have seen 140 on the clock in 6 th gear but I think this was maybe going downhill slightly,you are never going to hold it at 130 over Any distance just to much wind buffeting going on ,more comfortable speeds are 95-105 kmh

Edited by taninthai

^

hitting the rev limiter in 5th gear speedo shows 130kmh gps reads 119,have seen 140 on the clock in 6 th gear but I think this was maybe going downhill slightly,you are never going to hold it at 130 over Any distance just to much wind buffeting going on ,more comfortable speeds are 95-105 kmh

hmm... my yamaha spark 110cc regularly reads 130 kph in 4th gear!! disappointing the crf seems to be on top end -

^

hmm... my yamaha spark 110cc regularly reads 130 kph in 4th gear!! disappointing the crf seems to be on top end -

just cant see traveling through laos on a yamaha spark ;]