Are Western Getting All The Thai Ladies...the Good Ones?

vspin134

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahahahaha. That was a good one. There is a reason Thai dudes don't get upset about farang men 'stealing' their women, because most of us are taking women that they have no interest in at all. Ask some Thai people, foreigners have a reputation for liking ugly women. Foreigners also tend to get the mentally ill, prostitutes, gold diggers, drug and alcohol addicts, and the unemployable. Even women without those major problems usually have something that Thai men consider undesirable, such as being a single mother or just being unattractive. There are a large number of problem women specifically targeting foreigners, as they are seen as easy marks. Foreigner aren't limited to the left overs, but that is what is throwing themselves at them, and a lot of guys just end up with the first girl to hop in to his bed without quoting a price.

You forgot to mention DARK skin,as most Thai men don't like girl's with dark skin,while many

Farangs do.

My sister in law (aged 28)has never been in a bar,never been involved in the sex trade,she has had one Thai b/f, who did the dirty on her,got involved in yaba and started playing around,and for this one reason she now wants a farang,simple as that.She's not bothered if they are rich/poor,young/old, but she does want someone who will be faithful.I might add she is considered beautiful by Farangs and Thai's alike.

P.S Don't ask me for an introduction,as I've already told her I don't want to get involved,if she does get a farang husband and the marriage turns bottom up, there's no way I want to be held responsible.

Out of all the westerners i know of,

only 2 has a thai gf with bachelor's degree or above, and a job that goes with it,

myself included.

That may work out to be around 3%.

So to answer the question: Nope,

the westerners are typically stuck with prostitutes,

that stay with the westerner in a on-job relation

Speak for yourself:

My Thai GF – MA from the US

My closet friend: Thai wife, MBA from Thailand, top 3 Uni

Close buddy 1: Thai Wife: MA from the UK

Close buddy 2: Thai GF, BA from Thailand

Next Level Circle of Friends:

1: Thai wife, BA from Thailand

2: Thai wife, MBA from Thailand, top 3 Uni

3 and 4: close friends are married to women from other nationalities

5 and 6: dedicated single guys.

Not a BG or uneducated woman in the bunch, all the Thai women employed and earning good money, one has an income that would make most TV members weep with jealousy.

Then again, there is not an uneducated guy in the bunch either – all but one with professional jobs here in Thailand. It’s all about the friends you make and the company you keep.

What's so special with an "educated Thai gf", MBA, BA, MA etc? And yes, I really envy you because your GF have a MA from the US. BTW, how's her cooking, taking care of children and other household skills?

You forgot to mention HOW did they pay their way through university.

I'm really curious how you spot a bargirl if she's not drooling over a man at a bar? Do you guys carry BG meters with you or do you do snap judgements like I've seen some farang women do here?

You'll find some answeres ine here....... Hilarious!

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/593625-whats-the-big-deal-about-marrying-a-girl-you-met-in-a-bar/

I'm really curious how you spot a bargirl if she's not drooling over a man at a bar? Do you guys carry BG meters with you or do you do snap judgements like I've seen some farang women do here?

http://www.thaivisa....u-met-in-a-bar/

http://www.thaivisa....u-met-in-a-bar/

Well despite a few enlightened and popular posters inputs, the question still hasn't been answered.

Edited by maxme

So nontabury, I guess you are Thai guy then since you know this for a fact?

Experience with discussing this subject with many Thai men.Why do you think there are so many Thai girls using these creams and medicines in order to whiten their skins?. It's not to attract farangs,it's to attract Thai men. Go look at the cosmetic shelves in any supermarket,It's big business.

Out of all the westerners i know of,

only 2 has a thai gf with bachelor's degree or above, and a job that goes with it,

myself included.

That may work out to be around 3%.

So to answer the question: Nope,

the westerners are typically stuck with prostitutes,

that stay with the westerner in a on-job relation

did you ever see thai ladies while they were studying for degrees with their sponsorship deals. Maybe 80%doing this to fund their degrees!

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Thaivisa Connect App

IIRC there was a coyote/gogo bar called airport,

with quite high circulation of hostesses.

But beer & age has already taken it's toll on me, i have no clue if i remember correctly or not

Does it matter?

Guess it all depends in if you are an African swallow or a European swallow.

Well, unladen for fully erm... laden? biggrin.png

I wasn't erm... haven' t beenLaden. blink.png Wasn't that the chap with the big beard.

Edited by Dancealot

Experience with discussing this subject with many Thai men.Why do you think there are so many Thai girls using these creams and medicines in order to whiten their skins?. It's not to attract farangs,it's to attract Thai men. Go look at the cosmetic shelves in any supermarket,It's big business.

Nothing to do with that they admire the Chinese traits then? So let's say your theory is correct then howcome so many of these Hi-so luk kreungs take western guys? Because they are BGs in disguise?

That's largely irrelevant. Fake tan and tanning salons are huge industries in the West but there are millions of pale-skinned white women who refuse to use them. Far as I know, lots of white men still find them desirable.

By your logic, more than 50% of 30 million Thai men are only interested in the 25% or less of Thai women with fair skin.

Sorry but that's <deleted> because all those dark-skinned additions to the female population have to be coming from somewhere.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Thaivisa Connect App

I always tought big John was a cool kat ,seems to know his stuff about Thailand ,always interesting to read your posts

If it isn't a topic about bargirls ,the word falang or westerners getting ripped off most posters stay at home ,your opinions usually strike a cord with me .

But after reading what you have just posted I have a horrible feeling in my gut ,really man that's the way you get laid? ,and you seem very proud........ quite sad ...I hope never to meet you

See you later loser

It's best not to judge a poster by only 1 post. Especially after you have learned to like him after a long time.

If you realized just now by reading (t)his thread he thinks this way and you don't like it and call him a loser i hope you can think again after your rant.

That's largely irrelevant. Fake tan and tanning salons are huge industries in the West but there are millions of pale-skinned white women who refuse to use them. Far as I know, lots of white men still find them desirable.

By your logic, more than 50% of 30 million Thai men are only interested in the 25% or less of Thai women with fair skin.

Sorry but that's <deleted> because all those dark-skinned additions to the female population have to be coming from somewhere.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Thaivisa Connect App

Firstly we are not discussing the west or for that matter western women.

Secondly in my previous post I said most/many Thai men, not all.

What I'm saying is that they prefer a lady with lighter skin, and if you are correct, that there are 25% or less with this skin type, then that may reduce their choice, so they then take a darker skinned girl to be the mother of the next generation.I personally would have preferred a very rich beauty queen to be my wife,but unfortunately there was a limited supply,consequently my choice was restricted. Like I said, look on the cosmetic shelves,these girls are taking these products in order to appeal to the Thai men.

Sometime the content of one post is enough to change your mind

As I said previous his posts on other topics have been interesting, his post on how he secures women make me wanna vomit

Big difference between his knowledge of Thailand (which i enjpyed reading ) and his ways of treating his students.

And sorry I think somebody who has a programme for vetting his students to become his sexual objects is a loser regardless of his own education or knowledge of a country

,johnney have to say I'm quite disappointed to read this about you ..here I was thinking you were a shining light of a drab forum seems your just the same as every other yahoo teacher I have come across providing what you claim is your job comes second to getting your end away

you masquerade as an all-round good egg

How did you come up with that? Very cool

Thanks Dancealot, keep dancing. Not sure how you meant your questions, but I've been a big fan of Jarmusch's films from the get go, and Roberto Benigni is a brilliant comic actor, highly recommend you following both of them if you like interesting and funny films outside the mainstream, everything they've made is worth watching.

To Steve and the other self-righteous high-horse riders, it's possible you've extrapolated and assumed your way to your judgment as to how "disgusting" I am. There is absolutely no connection between my students - those whom I teach in my work, how I make my living etc. and my sex life, never the twain shall meet even with the advanced-degree uni students. And I don't do kids in any way shape or form, full stop, of course anyone would be disgusted by that and quite rightly so.

But then it seems some of you judge people as "bad" just for engaging in sex-purely-for-fun or purely-for-money, in which case we're all guilty as charged and I guess I'll have to live with myself about that NBD. Anyway 'nuff said there, I won't go on further about my barter arrangements since it seems to be such a hot trigger for y'all.

MOST Thai men don't like dark-skinned Thai girls??!!

I just love the nonsense posted on TV forums.

I think it's true that would be their expressed preference if given more choices, IMO if a Thai man actually preferred dark skin he'd keep quiet about it since he'd be considered weird, maybe even kinky, and in my experience very few Thais admit to being kinky (not counting homosexuality, which few even consider kinky these days, just a choice).

In my experience most Thais simply don't understand the concept of separating skin color from aesthetic judgment of beauty, to them it's an intrinsic factor to be part of the evaluation process as much as height and weight, shapeliness and symmetry. No matter how much I try to convince them I honestly don't care about skin color in my preferences (except the fact that I hate corpse-like levels of whiteness) I can see that they are intransigently skeptical; Thais appear to be convinced that all farang actually prefer dark-skinned girls rather than understanding that it's irrelevant to (I think?) most of us.

• Like 1

That's a good point, nontabury. It's well known (or believed) within the Thai community that farangs like darker skin Thai girls. This is well-documented. The belief is reinforced every day seeing so many farangs with darker skin Thai girls. It's almost become the universal truth, like something that's taught to every Thai as early as kindergarten (I'm being facetious).

But yet, lighter skin Thai girls are not trying to make themselves darker, and most darker girls are trying to make themselves lighter. Hmmm.

So if anyone out there believes that every Thai girl is trying to snatch a farang, why are they not trying to make themselves attractive to farangs? Doesn't this seem illogical to you guys? Unless there's another answer...possibly?

• Like 1

Do they have a Master's program for Housewifism ? That'd actually be useful. Basic courses in hoovering, cooking, feeding the litter, specialization in one branch or the other. Thesis, of course, getting a farang hubby.

Actually that pretty much sums up the program I run if you add in the advanced training in the amatory arts and of course the long-term hard slog of getting their English language skills up to snuff, since they're starting from pretty close to zero 90% of the time.

Most do need to be trained in how a western professional expects his shirts to be ironed, how to use a washing machine, why hot water's important, taste in clothes, often to start with - how to use a sit-down toilet.

Oh <deleted>, here we go again with BJB's "program".

Your program??!! Your program ??!! Listen to yourself !!

Who the hell do you think you are??!!

Isn't this the "program" in which you masquerade as an all-round good egg when in reality you're little more than a lascivious, sex-lizard prepared to go the extra devious mile so you can engage in coitus with naive, inexperienced peasant girls? Where you pretend to be some sort of teacher so you can get your end away for free?

You're effectively grooming girls to be prostitutes by providing their first P4P experience and then saying "There you go, sweetheart. That wasn't so bad, was it dear? Same time next week then?"

You're an utter disgrace.

Have to say, there has never been a poster who so consistently skeeves me out

Although he quite clearly in the past has admitted that he pays his 'students' a monthly salary equivalent to a low level Thai job and that he lets them go once their salary demands get too high. It is a standard for hire girlfriend relationship like many farang have except he teaches them English and how to cook and there is a bit of roleplaying and self delusion involved.

• Like 2

Have to say, there has never been a poster who so consistently skeeves me out

Sorry about that, I realize I'm "out there" compared to the mainstream POV on sexual ethics, but I do honestly try my best to be a moral person and keep my not only keep my self-awareness and conscience well honed.

Although he quite clearly in the past has admitted that he pays his 'students' a monthly salary equivalent to a low level Thai job and that he lets them go once their salary demands get too high. It is a standard for hire girlfriend relationship like many farang have except he teaches them English and how to cook and there is a bit of roleplaying and self delusion involved.

That's a fairly accurate summary, that last bit IMO not (much) more than most people, although I do admit to having become a control freak as a result of my past experiences here, take a very hard "my way or the highway" line, combined with a strong commitment to my partners' welfare - BTW better to avoid calling them my 'students' since that may cause people to think I'm actually bonking my real students - "sex partner" "playmate" or whatever you choose as long as it's clear what group you're referring to would be more helpful to keep the discussion clear.

Note I also teach them a wider range of skills than you indicate (for those that are interested and show themselves capable), beyond the English language and traditional-wife-role stuff - bookkeeping/accounting and other business-related entrepeneurial topics, computer topics - some even get up to high-level stuff like privacy protection and website development, self-improvement topics like goal-setting, creative visualization and time management. As well as generally helping those with tuition fees if they've decided to specialize in areas I'm not qualified to teach - professional-level Thai cooking, massage of course, certified guide courses for one, travel agent course for another. I've got one woman who I think will be able to get her English to professional translator level, and that pays pretty well working via the Internet from anywhere in the world. . .

But 90% of them don't actually see themselves as independent career girls to start with, just looking to catch a decent farang so they can sit around and watch TV most of the time. I try to show them how it's in their interest to be more independent, especially for those intending to relocate overseas.

And BTW I don't pay any sort of monthly salary at all, even their small daily pocket-money (usually spent on phone time and snacks) is accounted for in the barter system, but a few do actually get to the point where I pay them quite well for their time in whatever value-added area they contribute, not just talking about sex. Others end up earning enough outside (very strictly not in P4P work) so they can afford to pay me in cash for my services and no longer need to participate in the play sessions. One is saving her money in order to bring her sister to Bangkok and get her up to speed in the same way without her needing to participate in the sex part since her sister was very strong about not wanting to do that, and that's fine too.

My goal is to not make money from them, nor to get anything for free, not to take advantage nor to allow myself be be taken advantage of, simply to deliver excellent value for the excellent value I get in return.

If only I could get my actual cash income up to a decent level myself, but I know better than to mix the two areas of my life at all, that's just a recipe for disaster.

to answer the question, no, Thailand is different, an aging women with kids or even just known to have had sex with a few people is not desirable to Thai men. Many Thai men don't want to get married like western men because they have larger family networks, the 5 piece western family isn't the same here, people aren't as lonely and wanting a man/women at home.

Really farang are just providing these women with happy relationships or money that they would otherwise not get.

The best thai women will rarely be interested in a non asian man, they are too into their families, and they wouldnt' approve.

I think that is why Thai men never feel like their missing out on anything or angry like say white men in the US when the women want black guys, they mostly aren't the women they would go with.

Works out pretty good for your average western man that can't get a date back home. Also works out really well for your average western guy that isn't a slop to have a leg up with other western women that may have thought their pooh don't stink back home.

Sucks for women from all angles, but after seeing the cold hearted western women with some looks in action back home, It is nice to see them humbled and passed over... sorry it is.

Who knows what to make of it, but where ever you are if your women is too beautiful and lacks even a little heart your into trouble as soon as you lose your job or get sick or something she will in back of your car with your old friends.

And BTW I don't pay any sort of monthly salary at all, even their small daily pocket-money (usually spent on phone time and snacks) is accounted for in the barter system, but a few do actually get to the point where I pay them quite well for their time in whatever value-added area they contribute, not just talking about sex.

You can change your story however you want now. But you have explicitly stated in the past on multiple occasions that you DO pay your 'students' a monthly salary. You've even mentioned how the monthly salary will inch up over time and when it gets too high it's time for 'graduation'. This is where the self delusion comes in, you saying that the money you are paying them is not a salary but 'phone money' or 'snack money' or whatever when in reality it is equivalent to a full time job.

You can change your story however you want now. But you have explicitly stated in the past on multiple occasions that you DO pay your 'students' a monthly salary. You've even mentioned how the monthly salary will inch up over time and when it gets too high it's time for 'graduation'. This is where the self delusion comes in, you saying that the money you are paying them is not a salary but 'phone money' or 'snack money' or whatever when in reality it is equivalent to a full time job.

Perhaps shorthand to not have to explain the underlying details.

I also used to have more money and fewer participants, so it's true on a per-person basis their net income was higher from me directly - which is why I've started encouraging/helping them get outside income while they're still with me, which I didn't use to allow since inevitably some do start to want to start getting into the game, which I still don't.

The base that I guarantee them is given as daily pocket money, but if they're not earning their own way and/or studying hard out they go, I can only afford to "carry" a few and only then for a short time only.

As to "equivalent to a full-time job" I don't see how that's relevant one way or the other, but OK whatever, I don't know any Thais personally - outside of my paying customers of course - that make more than B2-300 a day anyway.

As far as my actual cash outlay goes, on a per-hour basis for any services I receive it's very very small. Including my time input for the value I deliver, most here would consider it very very expensive, especially since many here seem to get a decent income relative to their time and value it higher than I do mine.

In any case I'm happy to admit I'm sure I delude myself as much as the next fellow, but in this particular area I think my vision's been pretty well sharpened by experience and the bottom line IMO is that we enjoy our lives and maybe even have a positive impact on those around us at the same time. I think I do both better than most.

Edited by BigJohnnyBKK