100% Home Loans

What do u mean by a 100% home loan? The loan amount maybe about 90-100% of the evaluated price of your home.

They will need to evaluate your property before a loan.

If u are buying a house/ condo from a developer, they will have sales person to advise you on the loans and stuffs.

Property from most well known developers have contacts with banks for a 100% bank loan.

If u r buying a 2nd hand condo/ house, u will need to have it evaluated.

Most bank property websites r in Thai.

Google Bangkok bank property, kbank property, scb.... etc...

From my experience, the krungsri property has most the properties with them. And if u r searching for properties in Bangkok, u can give up as most of the property in the websites r in minburi.

Sent from my XT910 using Thaivisa Connect App

Edited by rics21
  • Like 1

Foreigners upto 50% Thais upto 90% is the norm. What kind of home. Its possible to have a loan in principle on a particular property, then once loan is agreed purchase a cheaper property, so in effect you have a 100% loan of property value.

It intrigues me as to why any foreigner would either want or expect to take out a 100% mortgage loan in Thailand in 2012.

I assume they want to because they don't have any money for a deposit but have regular income that can pay the loan. That seems to be the usual reason why someone wants a 100% mortgage. Nothing wrong with wanting one, even if it's not available. It's good to know your options.

• Like 1