Skin Doctor

jbrain

400 baht, the problem is what?

because that excludes the doctors fee, medication etc,.It's for taking his fever,bloodpressure and size and weight.

when i visit my cardiologist in BPH every 3 months my blood pressure is taken, blood oxygen content, body temperature measured, i am weighed and then see the doctor for 15-20 minutes the total cost is 700 Baht.

For my child to go in, get checked, see the doctor and get a vaccine cost me 900 baht.

Medical care in england is FREE, I did say private, if you check your eyesight maybe you would have seen that.

Now lets get it straight, you go into A&E in england for anything your going to wait hours and hours to be seen. You need anything done after you see the doctor it can take months to a year to get sorted. 8 months wait they wanted to fix my nose, I went private instead and got it done the next week.

Big difference between private and state hospitals, to my knowledge BPH is private so comparing it to STATE hospitals in the UK is irrelevant I was talking about private hospitals. We are in Thailand and the prices at BPH reflect that they are in Thailand. UK prices compared are massive.

For my child to go in, get checked, see the doctor and get a vaccine cost me 900 baht.

Medical care in england is FREE, I did say private, if you check your eyesight maybe you would have seen that.

Now lets get it straight, you go into A&E in england for anything your going to wait hours and hours to be seen. You need anything done after you see the doctor it can take months to a year to get sorted. 8 months wait they wanted to fix my nose, I went private instead and got it done the next week.

Big difference between private and state hospitals, to my knowledge BPH is private so comparing it to STATE hospitals in the UK is irrelevant I was talking about private hospitals. We are in Thailand and the prices at BPH reflect that they are in Thailand. UK prices compared are massive.

WE ARE IN THAILAND wai.gifwai.gifwai.gif