Long And Short Timers

mogy

Apologies in advance but with that title I just couldn't resist:

Thailand I want to love you long time!

Sorry
farang
honky you need big money for that, you no have, only enough for short time. But go home and make some more, when you come back I be here "waiting" for you my #1 teerak.

i was going to say about 1000bht,when i first seen topic,but may be not understand???

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People, when they first see me, think that I just came of the Plane, but when I tell them that I lived her now for well over 6 years, they don't believe me.

After 6 years you must be Black in colour (no racism intended)

The only time I went before for 12 days and I came home Blacker than the Ace Of Spades. After 6 years you must be awesome !!

If you have been here a while you realize the women don't like tans so no long timers tan except the ones who don't know anything about the culture.

<deleted> to perhaps every statement you have made in this post.

If you've got girls telling you they like the farang habit of sitting out in the sun in order to darken their skin, I'd put that right in the same category as all those girls who tell me they really like fat old bald guys.

I'm fat old and bald, and I'm willing to bet you've got a tan 8-)

Q:"How old are you darling?"

A:"How old do you want me to be teerak?"

and "Oh your Thai is so good you hansum man you!"

Edited by BigJohnnyBKK

I think if you really white, like if you just landed from a nordic country, you look absolutely ridiculous. After a few years, you should have a light brown color of someone living in a tropical country without being completely dark. A bit like the locals.

only on your face , hands , bottom half of your legs and arms though . Everything else should be white as can be . Cover up as much as possible . Some people should invest in a balaclava.

Yes, maybe i should have, but i dont.

I go drive to supermarket a few hundred meters away a couple of times a week, the rest of my time i stay in my room, and i'm as white as a polar bear.

It was different when i was a newbie, i was in the sun as often as i could, back then,

and had the corresponding tan.

Edited by poanoi

People, when they first see me, think that I just came of the Plane, but when I tell them that I lived her now for well over 6 years, they don't believe me.

The only time I went before for 12 days and I came home Blacker than the Ace Of Spades. After 6 years you must be awesome !!

If you have been here a while you realize the women don't like tans so no long timers tan except the ones who don't know anything about the culture.

I appreciate the erudite response but for those of us who don't speak your odd language what are you on about? Oh, and this is a test now. How many posts have I made in this post?

If you've got girls telling you they like the farang habit of sitting out in the sun in order to darken their skin, I'd put that right in the same category as all those girls who tell me they really like fat old bald guys.

The notion of spending hours in thee sun acheiveing a raisin like patina is ridiculous, as is th pasty whiteness of a shut in however the kind of colour that comes from an active lifestyle, regular swimming, golf, wakeboarding, what have you, is certainly not frowned upon

Yes, maybe i should have, but i dont.

I go drive to supermarket a few hundred meters away a couple of times a week, the rest of my time i stay in my room, and i'm as white as a polar bear.

It was different when i was a newbie, i was in the sun as often as i could, back then,

and had the corresponding tan.

obviously a chimp as good-looking as you wouldn't need a balaclava but a few other people on this forum probably would.

The notion of spending hours in thee sun acheiveing a raisin like patina is ridiculous, as is th pasty whiteness of a shut in however the kind of colour that comes from an active lifestyle, regular swimming, golf, wakeboarding, what have you, is certainly not frowned upon

Come on now you flamed me the least you can do is answer my post. "I appreciate the erudite response but for those of us who don't speak your odd language what are you on about? Oh, and this is a test now. How many posts have I made in this post?"

I appreciate the erudite response but for those of us who don't speak your odd language what are you on about? Oh, and this is a test now. How many posts have I made in this post?

every statement, not every post.

i will give you the bit about actively tanning, but as i said above naturally derived color is certainly not a problem.

Come on now you flamed me the least you can do is answer my post. "I appreciate the erudite response but for those of us who don't speak your odd language what are you on about? Oh, and this is a test now. How many posts have I made in this post?"

what do you want from m, instant response? Settle down mate, things go on outside the box.

And i did not flame you, i merely took strong opposition to authoritative statement, with no basis in reality

Edited by tinfoilhat

i will give you the bit about actively tanning, but as i said above naturally derived color is certainly not a problem.

Sorry I thought I only made one statement. I didn't even get into my theory of why Thai people have sun block in their Underarm Deodorant. Perhaps you could tell me why Thai people insist on sunblock in their Underarm Deodorant?

Never said "frowned upon", but I've found that the vast majority of Thais in their heart of hearts actually prefer what we consider an unhealthy-looking pasty corpse level of whiteness.

As well as less hair the better, to the point that the less experienced girls will innocently ask "why don't you go to the salon and get shaved all over?". And I'm not nearly as hirsute as most I see on the beaches, in their heart of hearts they think it's gross.

What I still find odd is the idea that dark fuzz on the upper lip of a young girl is attractive - but I do love them that think so and still don't know better to dissemble!

We all make our compromises, take the bad with the good don't we 8-)

Sorry I thought I only made one statement. I didn't even get into my theory of why Thai people have sun block in their Underarm Deodorant. Perhaps you could tell me why Thai people insist on sunblock in their Underarm Deodorant?

because they have been sold a line of nonsense by the likes of proctor and gamble.

Never said "frowned upon", but I've found that the vast majority of Thais in their heart of hearts actually prefer what we consider an unhealthy-looking pasty corpse level of whiteness.

As well as less hair the better, to the point that the less experienced girls will innocently ask "why don't you go to the salon and get shaved all over?". And I'm not nearly as hirsute as most I see on the beaches, in their heart of hearts they think it's gross.

What I still find odd is the idea that dark fuzz on the upper lip of a young girl is attractive - but I do love them that think so and still don't know better to dissemble!

We all make our compromises, take the bad with the good don't we 8-)

the colour not so much, but the hair thing is spot on.

i dont like it either

because they have been sold a line of nonsense by the likes of proctor and gamble.

<deleted> to perhaps every statement you have made in this post. Little history when you get a break from whatever it is you do. Try google. Why Asian women like to be white circa 1600 AD. Maybe as early as 600 AD. Or maybe before. Don't think they had proctor and gamble back then. biggrin.png

<deleted> to perhaps every statement you have made in this post. Little history when you get a break from whatever it is you do. Try google. Why Asian women like to be white circa 1600 AD. Maybe as early as 600 AD. Or maybe before. Don't think they had proctor and gamble back then.

I don't think anyone was saying that their predilection for white skin comes from modern mass marketing.

The fact that they believe they're going to get tanned armpits is perhaps more likely a result of that factor.

<deleted> to perhaps every statement you have made in this post. Little history when you get a break from whatever it is you do. Try google. Why Asian women like to be white circa 1600 AD. Maybe as early as 600 AD. Or maybe before. Don't think they had proctor and gamble back then.

I don't think anyone was saying that their predilection for white skin comes from modern mass marketing.

The fact that they believe they're going to get tanned armpits is perhaps more likely a result of that factor.

Johnny you should have let the tin foil hat guy answer. I'm sure he would have told us that those nasty modern marketeers convinced Thai women of something. As opposed to knowing Shiseido started in 1872 in Japan.

See, I know about all this stuff because girls that work at the cosmetics counter are better than go go girls for a night on the town.smile.png

Edited by chiangmaikelly

And don't try to tell me they're any less expensive if you actually have to take them out on the town.

They're also too tall and heavy for my taste - but hey, I'm getting too picky in my old age, have to remember what I'd be getting back home <shudder>.

&lt;deleted&gt; to perhaps every statement you have made in this post. Little history when you get a break from whatever it is you do. Try google. Why Asian women like to be white circa 1600 AD. Maybe as early as 600 AD. Or maybe before. Don't think they had proctor and gamble back then.

indeed, mass marketing capitalizes on the existing predilictions, i find it hard to believe we would need to explain that.

&lt;deleted&gt; to perhaps every statement you have made in this post. Little history when you get a break from whatever it is you do. Try google. Why Asian women like to be white circa 1600 AD. Maybe as early as 600 AD. Or maybe before. Don't think they had proctor and gamble back then.

indeed, mass marketing capitalizes on the existing predilictions, i find it hard to believe we would need to explain that.

Of course I agree with you all. I just wonder if Geisha girls sat around 500 years ago talking about tanned armpits.

Of course I agree with you all. I just wonder if Geisha girls sat around 500 years ago talking about tanned armpits.

No one disagreed with the proposition that modern mass marketing is the cause of that particular concern.

Now the desire for white skin in general I'm reasonably sure goes back many millenia farther than that, but I won't bother googling for supporting documentation from ancient scrolls. 8-)

speaking of whitening, whats up the whole anal bleaching thing or vaginal whiteneing for that matter?

i cant imagine kicking someone out of bed because i dont like the color of their starfish.

Edited by tinfoilhat

No one disagreed with the proposition that modern mass marketing is the cause of that particular concern.

Now the desire for white skin in general I'm reasonably sure goes back many millenia farther than that, but I won't bother googling for supporting documentation from ancient scrolls. 8-)

I have never seen any ads for white armpits. Have you?

I have never seen any ads for white armpits. Have you?

Edited by tinfoilhat