Long And Short Timers

mogy

I have never seen any ads for white armpits. Have you?

You either don't understand Thai, don't consume Thai media or both. They're all over the place, not just TV but BTS, billboards etc.

Unless you're taking the piss - you do understand we're talking about deodorants touted as containing skin whitening ingredients.

Dove, Nivea, Oriental Princess are some of the brands.

And not just for women, men's products as well.

PS do a little googling first next time. . .

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never seen any ads for white armpits. Have you?

You either don't understand Thai, don't consume Thai media or both. They're all over the place, not just TV but BTS, billboards etc.

Unless you're taking the piss - you do understand we're talking about deodorants touted as containing skin whitening ingredients.

Dove, Nivea, Oriental Princess are some of the brands.

And not just for women, men's products as well.

PS do a little googling first next time. . .

I have seen the ads for the deodorants. I just don't remember seeing anything about them whitening armpits on TV. Do they. I trust you if you say so I'll believe.

People, when they first see me, think that I just came of the Plane, but when I tell them that I lived her now for well over 6 years, they don't believe me.

After 6 years you must be Black in colour (no racism intended)

The only time I went before for 12 days and I came home Blacker than the Ace Of Spades. After 6 years you must be awesome !!

I have lived here for the last 7 years and i am as white as a sheet, I dont know why but when my wife and i are out we are always taken for residents even when we go for a walk down beach road ,its very rare a tout approaches us .