Cayanne Pepper

I have some dried piri-piri I brought back from Sweden.

Also got my seed today that I ordered from the US.

Pepper Hot Habanero (Capsicum chinense)

Pepper Hot Chocolate Habanero (Capsicum chinense)

Pepper Hot Fish (Capsicum annuum)

Pepper Hot Tepin (Capsicum annuum aviculare)

Pepper Hot Caribbean Red (Capsicum chinense)

You can also get some really hot fresh jalapeño at Makro

Speaking of hard to find stuff, (herbs and spices) dare I go off topic? w00t.gif and ask if anyone has seen dried sage for sale anywhere?

I have two small plants on the go, (from seed) but have a feeling they won't make it if we get heavy rain, and there is not enough to get the sage and onion stuffing for the Xmas turkey!

I used Italian herb mix last year, not bad, but not same!!! tongue.png

Sorry Rooo, not sure if it was invisible, but I just did not see it. wai2.gif

Jimmy - I cannot be sure, but I think that there was sage in Tops. Trouble is, you have to look behind the front row. They are not the same - people mix them up.

If I have time tomorrow - after Colibri I'll try and get to Tops again. (Keep your passport in the drawer!)

Speaking of hard to find stuff, (herbs and spices) dare I go off topic? w00t.gif and ask if anyone has seen dried sage for sale anywhere?

I have two small plants on the go, (from seed) but have a feeling they won't make it if we get heavy rain, and there is not enough to get the sage and onion stuffing for the Xmas turkey!

Back wall at Makro , near the vegetables, where they have all the herbs & spices Jimmy.

My post must have been invisible.

Who said that ? blink.png

For those looking for a nice hot pepper sauce then Sanphet in Nathon has some very nice " Crystal " Louisiana hot pepper sauce that is better, IMO, than Tabasco and is very reasonable at 55 Baht for a 177 ml bottle. thumbsup.gif

Edited by ThailandBert

Back wall at Makro , near the vegetables, where they have all the herbs & spices Jimmy.

Been there ..... tried that... several times!!! tongue.png

"No have" ..... Tesco, Big C and even tried in several large groceries stores in Malaysia on last two trips .... guess not a huge call for in Asia!!!!

So if Tropicalevo finds, it'll be a beer for you mate!!! biggrin.pngthumbsup.gif

"No have" ..... Tesco, Big C and even tried in several large groceries stores in Malaysia on last two trips .... guess not a huge call for in Asia!!!!

So if Tropicalevo finds, it'll be a beer for you mate!!! biggrin.pngthumbsup.gif

Jimmy bought some last week at Makro, I am very positive the packet said SAGE.smile.png Bought to add to my sausage roll mince.

Jimmy bought some last week at Makro, I am very positive the packet said SAGE.smile.png Bought to add to my sausage roll mince.

Oh you took the last one did you? I searched bottled section and packet section....whistling.gif

Oh you took the last one did you? I searched bottled section and packet section....whistling.gif

Oh dear, I will get you some.You need packet or bottle?

Either will do, but let's see if Tropicalevo, has found first.... two lots will last years and years!!!! w00t.gifbiggrin.png and that would cost me two beers too!!! wink.png

Either will do, but let's see if Tropicalevo, has found first.... two lots will last years and years!!!! w00t.gifbiggrin.png and that would cost me two beers too!!! wink.png

and Rooo won the race. Well done Rooo thumbsup.gif

For those looking for a nice hot pepper sauce then Sanphet in Nathon has some very nice " Crystal " Louisiana hot pepper sauce that is better, IMO, than Tabasco and is very reasonable at 55 Baht for a 177 ml bottle. thumbsup.gif

This one is available at Makro, 354 ml for 75 baht.

259070.jpg?2

and Rooo won the race. Well done Rooo thumbsup.gif

Didn't win anything smile.png just saved jimmy's sanity.

Thanks Rooo .... thumbsup.gif guess I have to invite you and Mrs Rooo to Christmas dinner!!!! whistling.gif