What Forbes Can Ask Thaksin Next Time

webfact

yada yada yada

Good questions ... no answers

Life goes on

As per Thaksin, only people who talk good about him are telling the truth.

and only media that sides with him are telling the truth

All the others are liars and not worth reading

Exactly.

Cheque or cash?

( Aaah that'll be cash thankyou )

What a childish article...

indeed, deserving of mockery imo.

This article is an insult to the readers imo... or at least the ones with a brain. I am speechless... This newspaper is really... Well, it is what it is. Crappy journalism bah.gif

Not worth reading (even less buying).

"I am really unlucky that Thailand only has two English newspapers, and both are against me," the man fired away.

I tried to sue them out of existence, but the politically influenced courts with help of the unelected fascist elite were very undemocratically against this. Imagine.

"I am really unlucky that Thailand only has two English newspapers, and both are against me," the man fired away.

I tried to sue them out of existence, but the politically influenced courts with help of the unelected fascist elite were very undemocratically against this. Imagine.

Readers will recall that Thaksin put on the full intimidation screws on the other newspaper over the cracks in the runway affair when the new airport opened.

The Nation came out fighting and has attracted the ire of the Thaksin Supporters Club forever since then.

And so it continues.

• Like 2

This article is an insult to the readers imo... or at least the ones with a brain. I am speechless... This newspaper is really... Well, it is what it is. Crappy journalism bah.gif

Have you looked at any of the "red literature"?

• Like 1

Have you looked at any of the "red literature"?

Most probably much more than you.

But in any case, my reply was about the below bottom level of journalism of The Nation and the childish approach of the journalist.

A "national" newspaper deserves more quality, better journalism, better journalists, ... at least in my opinion.

But feel free to read it, I don't have a problem with that whistling.gif

This is a <deleted> article which serves only to inflame but not inform. I think Thaksin is a putz as much as the next guy. But to give him this much coverage only feeds his ego. What would happen if the two English language Thai papers did not cover the man? Would he live a sad lonely existence (except for his red get togethers in Laos, Cambodia, and Burma)? Try ignoring him for once and do real journalism that your target audience cares about.

This is a <deleted> article which serves only to inflame but not inform. I think Thaksin is a putz as much as the next guy. But to give him this much coverage only feeds his ego. What would happen if the two English language Thai papers did not cover the man? Would he live a sad lonely existence (except for his red get togethers in Laos, Cambodia, and Burma)? Try ignoring him for once and do real journalism that your target audience cares about.

Why should he be ignored? He is the de facto leader of this country. What press in any part of the world would ignore such a person? Do you want the press to simply pretend that he is not pulling all the strings? Cover up the truth and go along with the charade that Yingluck is making all the decisions? What sort of a press would do that?

Yes the quality of journalism is poor here. Not many would deny that. But attacking them for reporting on Thaksin and suggesting that nobody is interested in him, is a bit daft in my opinion. Wait until the day when he is not massively influencing Thai politics, whenever that may be, and then have a go at the papers for reporting on his every nose pick.

• Like 1