Renew Tax And Insurance Moped

Pdavies99

At Big C on South Pattaya road every Saturday the DLT form near the Regents school setup a small table

where you can pay your Tax and insurance and they will print the documents right there for you.

Remember for bike over 5 years and car over 7 you also need to show a roadworthyness certificate ( MOT )

Ps... the table is upstairs near to the customer service desk.

Edited by johng

7/11 is now doing this service. I saw the sign at the counter of the car tax stamp and inquired. Just need to bring in the book and they can sell you parabor (compulsory insurance) and well as the yearly tax fee. Pretty sure your vehicle must be under 5 years (7 for car) for them to be able to handle it. Maybe if older then you bring in the certificate but then if you need the cert then I always just have the shop that issues the cert do the tax and insurance for me as well.

At Big C on South Pattaya road every Saturday the DLT form near the Regents school setup a small table

where you can pay your Tax and insurance and they will print the documents right there for you.

Remember for bike over 5 years and car over 7 you also need to show a roadworthyness certificate ( MOT )

Ps... the table is upstairs near to the customer service desk.

Do you know what hours they do this? Is it all day or only in the mornings? Thx.

Sorry I don't know the times.... but would guess 9am till 5 pm.

Cheers, I don't have to do the renewal until March, so one of these weeks I'll pop along on a Saturday and check it out. As I live near Thepprasit this will be so much easier than trekking all the way out to the office on Road 36.