Coming Soon?

Thailand

It is coming and isn't anything to look forward to for sure. sad.png

The smog may be a few months away, but the straw burning is well under way bah.gif

And anyone who burns their garden waste is equally due a single digit salute from me angry.png

Edited by MESmith

The smog may be a few months away, but the straw burning is well under way bah.gif

And anyone who burns their garden waste is equally due a single digit salute from me angry.png

I agree but if I was to do that to my neighbour I'd have finger cramp within a week!

I agree but if I was to do that to my neighbour I'd have finger cramp within a week!

Make a large cardboard cut out thumbsup.gif

Yes have my respirator for the bike and microfilters for the a/c all sorted and ready to go. The upcoming asphyxiation will be my last, coming soon several years in an Australian coastal town with lovely onshore breezes, at least my lungs will love it. Fully expect that by the time we do return that the air will be the same or worse, but won't be spending another smog season in CM. Not really sure why some like to rationalise it or pretend it isn't that bad, some form of denial I suppose.

• Like 1

Is there any store in CM where you can buy a face mask that filters out those PM10 particles? There was a Brit selling them a few years ago and not sure if anyone took over that task. I see all the rice chaff piled up ready to be burned so it might be a bad year.

One hell of a storm came through San Kamphaeng about an hour ago. Halleluljah, no more burning tonight. Wow!!!! Lots of rice not yet harvested. Good luck. Som nam na...... Serious freaking storm, will inspect the damage tomorrow.

Is there any store in CM where you can buy a face mask that filters out those PM10 particles? There was a Brit selling them a few years ago and not sure if anyone took over that task. I see all the rice chaff piled up ready to be burned so it might be a bad year.

I wanted one that filtered the PMT particulars. sad.png