Door To Door..food Service

libya 115

I have been using the door to door delivery service offered in Greater Pattaya for ages. The menu gets bigger and bigger; more restaurants to choose from.

It is great if you are hungry late at night and you don't want to wake the missus' up for egg and rice, after 3 hours of poo soap opera on channel 7.

However. Here is the view; most offer similar prices for similar quality food; all good I might add; why not? because they want you to order again, but the portion size varies a great deal. One minute too much rice to eat (as a portion), next minute a different restaurant yields a portion to feed a baby. (Why so mean with rice and pasta, it costs 25 satang)!!!

So any recommendations? Restaurants with good portions please...so far quality and price is not an issue.

I think its a great service and a good idea, i don't use it that much maybe 4, 5 times per month, sometimes more. sometimes less. I've never had a problem with it and i've used it since day one.

Maybe sometimes the foo is'nt top notch (not often though) but thats down to the restaurant not Door2Door.

Liked it so much I advertised with it. :o

I have used it a few times. The last time from Tequila Reef and the food supplied was far better than the normal fare dished up in the resaurant.

But they told me that the Raj Indian was no longer included. Shame as I was recommended to try that one.

use the service when i am in pattaya can't fault it. it usually takes longer to choose our 1) restaurant 2) dishes, than it takes to get it delivered. i checked out the web site the other day as i had read there was more choices but couldn't see the latest additions. i understand it has new mexican and chinese and indian additions anyone tried them?

I've tried this service a few times, ordering from Tequila Reef. Really enjoyed the 'Reefer Madness' Sampler, but want to caution that nachos arrive soggy. Cheeseburger in Paradise, warm but not hot, so a bit on the dry side. Rice-based meals work better.

Order from d2d abt 3 times per week, also used it from the beginning.There are only 3 or 4 places I order from now, My favourite two are 1.Nicky's 2.Sportsman.One place I refuse to order from even though I use the restuarant weekly is Shenanigans, their prices in D2D are way more expensive than the menu in the restaurant which is a piss take in my opinion. :o