Why Is It Almost Impossible To Meet A Good Girl Here In Thailand?

SiameseCurios

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems to me that the vast majority of men who come here exist almost exclusively within certain areas of Pattaya, Phuket and Bangkok, they get a big ego boost from having a slim girl half their age on their arm, good luck to them I say but unfortunately their egos don't let them see it for what it is. I'm sure there are plenty of guys out there who have found happy marriages/relationships with bars but there are countless others who end up penniless going home with their tail between their legs.

There are plenty of educated, professional decent women out there who would love to meet a Foriegn man but they don't hang out in farang bars or on walking street and they're certainly not going to drop their knickers on a first date or probably even within the first 6 months!! They probably won't want to cook, clean and bring you chilled beer 24/7 like some kind of live in slave as they will have their own job...............in short they will be a normal woman!!

Hahaha wow, maybe start looking in the same age bracket. And if you haven't found one by now. Maybe the problem is YOU!

why do those schoolgirls at about legal age act so over the top nice and friendly, even boldly approaching in groups giggling and talking?

then nowhere to be found when a little older. where do these young women disappear to?

• Like 1

Yesterday you opened your account with this:

"Yes, I agree. I was going to reply and then I saw the rather pathetic comment you have quoted.

What a sorry individual that man is. I wonder if his other 17000 or so other posts were as worthless as this one.

Tomorrow (time allowing) I will get back to you. Your trip sounds fascinating and I wish you well. "

Edited by SiameseCurios, Yesterday, 03:12 .

Huh? Are you tracking me? I have no idea at all what I wrote 1 or 2 days ago on a forum. And why should you?

Is your username SMOKIE or SPOOKY?

• Like 1

Notice how the OP writes " girls" for women but of course, men are men. ( Of course maybe he is looking for girls .).Right there is a problem-seeing Thai women as girls to be sexually amused by, or to serve in other capacities. Of course they are willing participants , having been trained to be dependent on a man is preferable to depending on themselves. Isn't that why they are so willing to go with western louts ?

8. All the "good" foreign men are in their home countries married, me thinks.

I wonder if you really know just how right you are and just how much foreign women (and "good" foreign men) agree with you.

Your comment is PERFECT.

EDIT. I clicked your "like" button once. I'd like to click it a million times. You really are absolutely spot on.

dont speak thai and met a nice girl, been married for a few years and have children now, never had a cross word.

again i dont speak thai, she is well educated and speaks english.

why learn thai, no need, i have no use for it, im an aussie.

totally agree.

will be especially true in 5 years

You think that in 5 years the level of English ability for the average Thai will be so high as to negate the value of a foreign resident being able speaking Thai?

How shall I put this kindly...that's one of the dumbest things I've heard in a quite a while.

not dumb at all, have no need to speak thai, I get by just fine, so whats dumb about it, if they dont speak english and i dont speak thai its not an issue, you just dont talk.

hell most couples here cant communicate properly, thats dumb.

no mate sorry thats silly what about when you go up nth to meet the inlaws they wouldnt have much respect for you if you havent bothered to even try to learn some thai,sorry mate silly approach after all you are a guest in there country.
  • Like 1

Another bullxxxt thread about meeting good Thai women. No idea why some people are so obsessed with the subject. Women are the same the world over and you can meet them here doing exactly the same things you would do at home.

What is a "good woman " anyway ? My current girlfriend has dark skin, a tattoo, loves her whiskey and does not use any of that whitening nonsense, you can all decide where we met and what her job is whistling.gif

nobody wants to admit that they married a bar girl,my last 3 gf's have been bgirls i havent married 1 because i dont live in thailand,well not yet anyway and if i was to meet a bar girl and have a long time relationship so be it,i dont care what anyone thinks i frequent bars quite often so were am i going to meet my girl?? every guy on here states in the first sentence i didnt meet my ladie in a bar bs,who cares as long as your happy shit i have spent 3-4 months a year in thailand for the last 6-7 years and have im sure as much partners i thai as any bg i have meet the past is the past.

Oh the irony. Ditch the liberated beotches in the West for the more traditional Asian gals, then become the beotch about the Asian women.

I do wonder what they think of the farang. Sorry, but when I've been in LOS, I didn't see the farangs making much of an effort to be physically attractive to anyone, East or West. Not all of course, but many. Of course if I have 1,000 baht hanging out of my shirt pocket and I'm in the right place, who cares?

• Like 1

It seems to me that the vast majority of men who come here exist almost exclusively within certain areas of Pattaya, Phuket and Bangkok, they get a big ego boost from having a slim girl half their age on their arm, good luck to them I say but unfortunately their egos don't let them see it for what it is. I'm sure there are plenty of guys out there who have found happy marriages/relationships with bars but there are countless others who end up penniless going home with their tail between their legs.

There are plenty of educated, professional decent women out there who would love to meet a Foriegn man but they don't hang out in farang bars or on walking street and they're certainly not going to drop their knickers on a first date or probably even within the first 6 months!! They probably won't want to cook, clean and bring you chilled beer 24/7 like some kind of live in slave as they will have their own job...............in short they will be a normal woman!!

You are the expert bro... and apparently in your world, "normal women" don't put out until 6 months later?.. oh boy.

So many experts on Thai Visa on the subject of women. It is hard to keep up.

You are the expert bro... and apparently in your world, "normal women" don't put out until 6 months later?.. oh boy.

So many experts on Thai Visa on the subject of women. It is hard to keep up.

Western men. Need 6 months for a Western woman, need 6 months for a Thai woman.

End up divorced and bitter.

I think some guys get a bit delusional.

They forget to ask themselves what they are bringing to the table, and does it equal what they are expecting in return.

Looking at it from a rather low perspective, for example, if you are a working class retiree with the charm of a builder, a frame of a sumo, and your hairline has disappeared to the back of your head, and you want a University educated 22 year old gf who fawns around you like her world is suddenly complete..then you are probably being a tad unrealistic in your idea of what makes a "good" woman for you. (apologies to any retiree builders who may actually be lovely gentlemen btw! Was just meant as an example). Of course, if its because you are offering financial security for her, then she may well truly love you for that..and nothing wrong with that, if you are both happy, but of course you wouldnt even be on her radar if you couldnt offer her that. (Of course though, some older guys DO look great and are fun, and the appeal can be obvious. Same with older women too, who take care of themselves).

Just dont understand what some guys think when they come to Thailand. Yes, you CAN get an attractive sexy girl etc etc..but honestly if you want those kind of qualities, plus education, plus good job, etc, from a "normal" woman...might be worth being realistic in what you are offering yourself.

and as an aside.., if a man wants to marry an ex bar girl and they are happy together, good for them.

Great post.

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa ap

They forget to ask themselves what they are bringing to the table, and does it equal what they are expecting in return.

Looking at it from a rather low perspective, for example, if you are a working class retiree with the charm of a builder, a frame of a sumo, and your hairline has disappeared to the back of your head, and you want a University educated 22 year old gf who fawns around you like her world is suddenly complete..then you are probably being a tad unrealistic in your idea of what makes a "good" woman for you. (apologies to any retiree builders who may actually be lovely gentlemen btw! Was just meant as an example). Of course, if its because you are offering financial security for her, then she may well truly love you for that..and nothing wrong with that, if you are both happy, but of course you wouldnt even be on her radar if you couldnt offer her that. (Of course though, some older guys DO look great and are fun, and the appeal can be obvious. Same with older women too, who take care of themselves).

Just dont understand what some guys think when they come to Thailand. Yes, you CAN get an attractive sexy girl etc etc..but honestly if you want those kind of qualities, plus education, plus good job, etc, from a "normal" woman...might be worth being realistic in what you are offering yourself.

and as an aside.., if a man wants to marry an ex bar girl and they are happy together, good for them.

Oh great....thanks for that.

Now I'll need to up my game! :P

Great post.

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa ap

Yes, it'a good post. But it doesn't really go far enough, does it?

The guy says:

If you actually have something to offer, why come here? Why would you NEED to come here?

Here are some scenarios. Do you think they are likely or plausible? And if not, why not?

1. Brad Pitt will join this forum tomorrow. He will ask for advice about how to meet a good girl in Thailand.

2. The Washington Post will announce that Mr Obama is about to divorce his wife because he wants to marry a Thai girl he met in a bar in Samui.

3. Sir Richard Branson is about to sell all his UK assets and move to Buriram so that he can live with his Thai bride, Pui, a 22 year-old Som Tam vendor.

Why will none of the above happen?

• Like 1

to thailand 2012

if my wife did not speak fluent english i would not have gone near her.

her family speak english so why should i learn.

you can and i respect that, but dont judge others and call them stupid for not wanting to learn thai, screw the thai language, learn it for what.

you say to get respect, if they only respect me for that they can kiss my ass.

im not kissing no ass, Im aussie not thai.

Looking at it from a rather low perspective, for example, if you are a working class retiree with the charm of a builder, a frame of a sumo, and your hairline has disappeared to the back of your head,

You promised you wouldn't talk about me in public again Eek sad.png

One of the reasons it's difficult to meet a "good girl", is they are sick of being approached by foreign men looking for females away from the bar scene and have completely lost respect for them. At least this is what an attractive, mid twenties family member has told me when I asked her if she is interested in meeting a westerner. She also asked me why can't they meet women in their own country, what's their problem?

Why can't she meet a Thai man in her own country. What's her problem ?

That's a pure diamond.

When was the last time you heard a foreign man say:

1. My GF is pure crap. No Thai man would ever put up with her shit.

2. She's an ex-whore. She's covered in tramp stamps, and she's regarded as a joke.

3. Thai men like her for a bit of fun, but only a sad-sack foreigner like me would ever take her on.

4. You know, this bitch of mine has been hanging around farang joints for years. I guess I'm just the first loser to take her seriously.

And so on.

well you just described,the crowd of shoppers in any large town in the isaan,oh well they are in love,each to their own.

I don't know what a 'builder' mean in this context, according to wiki:

it may refer to contractor, but when you say 'charm of a builder'

i sense a denigrating vibe and want to strongly object to this notion !

IMO i'm one of the most charming folks i've ever met.

I can agree somewhat on the other points tho.

Edited by poanoi
  • Like 1