Candidate Search

I agree, it's provocative.

O'Reilly is your name .... why don't you buy some books from the Editor with the same name (there are the most documented in the world) and the work by yourself. You will save money, and avoid me the be banned from the chatroom because I am offending other people when I say you are a piteous moron to ask these kind of questions here. (it's just a stupid joke, apologise if you feel hurt)

Regards

Guest IT Manager

Sting why don't you forward your resume and application letter to georeilly and see what happens.

Knowing your capacity as I do, I would hire you first because I don't need to worry whether or not you understand the project. With Thai IT people I first begin with; "this is the computer", and go from there. Suggest contracting not employment and include training locals so you edge yourself out after a few months.

Georeilly I think that was a bucket cast in the Ocean. Good luck.

Hey I was only asking a question. I was hoping that maybe someone else out there did some recruitment for an IT person and could recommend a good website to source some candidates. It's not meant to be provocative, just simply explorative!

Sting, you are more than welcome to forward your CV to me (as long as you have Progress experience!)..... but please run a spell check before you send it....... its just so unprofessional.............do you HER me!!???

Guest IT Manager

Georeilly, it was seen for what it was by me, it I don't find it a problem, just suggesting there are enough good IT people around to make it worthwhile looking there first and getting support for locating/training a staffer up for you.

I nominate Bronco for artistic ability award of the day.

Prize is free posting on the forum.

I can not spell correctly, congenital disease.

I am more into SQL than Progress, then I am affraid my Resume will not really interrest you ... whatever a database is still a databse ... I can learn lol.

And I repeat it was a sillly joke, apologize again if I hurted (?) you, or was too much rude.

regards

To recruit Thai IT, you can contact this company:

ISM Technology Recruitment Ltd.

You can go streight to Mr. Shane or Khun Nongluck.

Actually, my friend, he is Australian, IT consultant. He is looking for an IT job in Thailand or anything else out of IT boundary as he just graduated for an MBA. Anyone is interested to hire him, you can contact him directly to his email address [email protected] or my email address [email protected] and I will fwd your interest to him.

Thanks

Guest IT Manager

What I find really weird is how I have a question sitting perched on the back of my tongue, to be addressed to an expert in the field, various fields in fact, and then someone will raise the issue here, it gets kicked about for a while and ends up with me having an answer for whoever the question was to be asked for.

Thanks for the leads regarding IT people in Thailand, and I would like to see you guys get your Thai friends to register for employment with new jobs section.

It is still under construction and will be for a while, and if anyone has any suggestions re manageable software, George and I would like to hear about it.

We are also looking for companies to register and run jobs. The job section is free for both companies and seekers, so let your employers know they can list jobs here as well as in the newspapers. The :o difference is it is free here.

And no, we aren't just looking to fill foreigners jobs. Many of us are employers, and need Thai staff as well. A little bit of help from members is always appreciated.

:D