U S Sharpshooters Near Thai Govt House

webfact

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What next? GPS coordinates of every security detail, along with their radio frequencies? How about Obama's room number at the Hyatt? sad.png

The radios the Secret Service uses are frequency hoppers. Each time they transmit the hop sequence will be different. To compound that, the transmissions will be encrypted.

I cannot speak to the other issues you wrote about.

What next? GPS coordinates of every security detail, along with their radio frequencies? How about Obama's room number at the Hyatt? sad.png

Well, it seems that we cannot be sure if he will be staying at the Hyatt or Government House - so in terms of misinformation I would say that is job done. He will probably stay somewhere else entirely.

I am sure part of the point is that this well informed source isn't meant to brief the newspapers.

The Secret Service will deploy its sharpshooters on buildings around Government House, including the Bank for Agriculture and Agricultural Cooperatives building, the Civil Service Commission building and the National Anti-Corruption Commission building, the source said.

God almighty, if someone in the uk blagged a thai very vips security plan to the papers, they would go mad. But hey obamas only a head of state right.

Sorry I did not read the whole thread just the 1st page so maybe this has been said already?

Anyone who thinks the USA Secret Service divulged the info & buildings on which it would stage sharpshooters is dreaming as much as this articles writer is.

If by any chance this info was given...It was given to purposely mislead.

There is a snowballs chance in He!! the SS would broadcast sharp shooters positions.

U think the source would be the "American" side?

Some Thai official took a little backhander for some info. Not the most incriminating stuff, but ordinarily the info doesn't go beyond generalities. Why even mention the locations? Dumb thing to say and dumber to print it.

I was wondering why they don't have Thai sharpshooters around Government House to protect Yingluk. 3 reasons immediately sprung to mind:

1/ she is so popular

2/ her political opponents aren't the ones that prefer violent solutions

3/ she is so rarely there.

Finally got it, I think.

I was wondering why they don't have Thai sharpshooters around Government House to protect Yingluk. 3 reasons immediately sprung to mind:

1/ she is so popular

2/ her political opponents aren't the ones that prefer violent solutions

3/ she is so rarely there.

Finally got it, I think.

no Obama placed them so they can look out if they can find her somewhere close.....

U think the source would be the "American" side?

Some Thai official took a little backhander for some info. Not the most incriminating stuff, but ordinarily the info doesn't go beyond generalities. Why even mention the locations? Dumb thing to say and dumber to print it.

No I think it is sensationalism at best.

99.99% sure the source is not only Not American

but also not valid at all.

Edited by mania

Shows who's actually in charge here. (And in charge in ....UK, Mexico, Canada, all of Western Europe, most of Eastern Europe.....need I go on?)

I'd think in the UK the police would be the last to be told security arrangements. They couldn't even manage to keep Rupert from getting a pie in the face when testifying before a Parliamentary Committee and they won't even react when called by The Palace.

Early on Friday morning, July 9, 1982, Queen Elizabeth II woke to find a strange man sitting at the end of her bed. The man, dressed in jeans and a dirty T-shirt, was cradling a broken ashtray and dripping blood onto the royal linens from a lacerated hand. The Queen kept calm and picked up the phone from her bedside table. She asked the operator at the palace switchboard to summon the police. Though the operator did pass the message to the police, the police didn't respond.

http://history1900s....ensintruder.htm

Just read that! Amazing! The Queen sure can keep her cool when needed.

Don't automatically assume that the Secret Service and White House security are any better. It was just in 2009 that an uninvited couple on nobody's access list managed to stroll right on in to a White House state dinner with President Obama and the Prime Minister of India! Even got to shake the Presidents hand. And, apparently, the Secret Service did not even find out about it until, after the event, one of the party crashers made some Facebook postings about it.

Washington Post: Secret Service takes blame for uninvited couple's access to White House

Just to make sure people this event through a clear lens, Geo Bush couldn't even visit 10 Downing Street in the open. He had to get in by way of the sewers. How appropriate.

p.s. I'm a senior white American and I love Obama. Republicans, man-up and take it. He's The Man for the next four years. How sweet it is.

• Like 2

Just to make sure people this event through a clear lens, Geo Bush couldn't even visit 10 Downing Street in the open. He had to get in by way of the sewers. How appropriate.

p.s. I'm a senior white American and I love Obama. Republicans, man-up and take it. He's The Man for the next four years. How sweet it is.

Why mention that you're white?

Just curious.

Just curious.

Because of the high percentage of "white senior (male) Americans" that vote for Romney.

Edited by whybother

Just curious.

Because of the high percentage of "white senior (male) Americans" that vote for Romney.

Thanks, but I'll wait on thaigold

• Like 1

Hahahahaha!

I'd be looking to cancel after that amount of info hits the press. Completely compromised if true.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect App

Yes, for sure. As the saying goes, "loose lips sink ships." Information true or not, in my oprinion the brain-deprived source of the leaked information lacks even the slightest amount of common-sense, and definitely has set the stage for yet another slap in the face of Thailand.

Call it like it is: The white senior males that would vote for "anybody but that guy", and not be talking about his qualifications...

Edited by impulse

When Clinton visited Birmingham, UK the hotel was announced and it was made clear that every entrance, door, window were changed to

Bullet Proof materials, staff were replaced for US guards, later reinstated. Security were deployed on and in every local building, more where

the building was in direct sight. Then, an impromptu walk about in the local bars at lunchtime and he joined a couple of locals at a table who where having their lunchtime sarnie. He didn't pull thoughlaugh.png

Edited by delh