Questions About Bangkok

Hi, I'm planning to visit Thailand (Bangkok and maybe other places)

1) When is the best time to travel to Bangkok?

2) Are there any botanical gardens there?

3) Where can I take photos in traditional Thai outfit?

4) Are there places to see traditional Thai dances?

5) Where are the good spas that are cheap and also provide floral baths?

6) Where can one get short personal make-up lessons (light make up)? *with reasonable prices*

7) Where can I learn to cook Thai cuisine for 1 day?

8) Can I bottle feed a baby giraffe, baby elephant or tigers there? Can I ride a horse? Can I swim with dolphins? Any conservation areas or zoo that have this?

9) Are there places where I would be allowed to volunteer for 1 day?

Thank you

1) When is the best time to travel to Bangkok? Most come in high season.

2) Are there any botanical gardens there? Queen Sirikit park is one I like

3) Where can I take photos in traditional Thai outfit? Any place that does it, Siam paragon has one I think, many shops, many

4) Are there places to see traditional Thai dances? Many many, just ask a Tuk Tuk

5) Where are the good spas that are cheap and also provide floral baths? Bangkok loves their spas and Baths, some good, some very very good (read between the lines)

6) Where can one get short personal make-up lessons (light make up)? *with reasonable prices*. Samsen Soi 2 sophisticuts hairdressers and makeup would be happy to help

7) Where can I learn to cook Thai cuisine for 1 day? Samsen road soi 2 has many places for this.

8) Can I bottle feed a baby giraffe, baby elephant or tigers there? Can I ride a horse? Can I swim with dolphins? Any conservation areas or zoo that have this? Maybe, not sure

9) Are there places where I would be allowed to volunteer for 1 day? In Bangkok, yes you can, most of us like to get paid for teaching but wink.png

Thank you

Edited by benbear

8) Can I bottle feed a baby giraffe, baby elephant or tigers there? Can I ride a horse? Can I swim with dolphins? Any conservation areas or zoo that have this?

You seem like the conscientious type so you should be aware that animals are subjected to cruelty in order to entertain tourists like you. I've seen a baby tiger choked with a chain and punched in the face in order to placate it so that tourists can have their photos taken. Wild elephants are captured and tortured to make them obedient enough to entertain the tourists. Do you really want to give your money to people who do that?