Don't Like Mods Attititude....

khall64au

Just a quicky, (I'm sure there is an element of jest in the op). I think the mods do a brilliant job! I've been on other forums and found the mods to be, to say the least, a bunch of Nazis. Our mods are fantastic. They do a difficult job under somewhat difficult circumstances!

They are rounded, fair and commendable.

Do I get a prize now?!?

I too think that the OP was just having a good hearted (or drunken) dig, I hope so anyway.

I question the need for anyone to have a dig, just for the sake of having a dig. Without the mods, this forum would turn into a cess pit of uncontrollable slagging.

If you have a particular matter that you are unhappy with, then mention it, but otherwise I can't see how you could expect the mods to continue doing the good job that they do if they are regularly called upon to defend themselves.

is not her fault yorkie... she's australian.

And posting at 3:28 am... insomnia maybe? :o

Thanks y'all for the luverly compliments, but I've got to close this thread, 'cos you aren't allowed to discuss moderation of the Forum.

5) Discussion of moderation issues, actions or moderation policies concerning individual cases are not allowed in the forums. Such comments should be directed to a moderator or administrator, and not discussed on the forum.

If you do have any issue at all with moderation, please feel free to PM the mod in question, or another if you like, to discuss the issue. We're all here for the Forum and it's members, and promise not to bite (well.. Wolfie does sometimes... :D )

/Closed.