Vespa 946

TheAceFace

this thread needs some pix... she's a beauty... maybe the first vespa that looks better than the LX150...

15-Vespa-946.jpg

8182408621_44ecc732af.jpg

HLF says that the engine is manufactured in Italy - which is a bummer as it probably means that the whole thing will be made in Italy for the time being, and we'll have to pay 2x the fair price for it. Wish they made it in Vietnam. If it comes in at any sort of reasonable price, this thing would sell like hotcakes in Thailand... everyone appreciates a good design.

price will be 8000_9000 EUROS , so forget it !!! just a dream

I don't think the price will be that high, if so nobody will buy them.

Where did you get that price from?

I think the cheapest Vespa in Thailand cost about 100.000 bath but okay made in Vietnam.

Here is a link to Vespa Thailand but nothing about the 946 and no prices too.

http://www.vespa.co.th/index_vespa.php

My Vespa 300 GTS SS which was also imported from Italy was 325,000 THB I would expect a 125 to be significantly cheaper. The Vespas handle really well but 125 cc is a bit small as they are quite heavy.

Have no clue why anyone would pay that much for a scooter. your just shy of a new car

Not so sure of the birth place of your bike either

It looks like you are right regarding the price, between 7-9000 Euro, bloody hell.

8000 eu's is app. 312K bath and that's without import tax.

8k EUR for a 125cc... that's shocking even if it is the best looking scooter ever. Good luck with that Vespa I don't think they'll sell too many of those... double the price for import into Thailand....

• 6 months later...

We apologise but the Vespa 946® booking service is not currently available in your Country.

Online booking service is available in*: Italy, France, Spain, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, United Kingdom. For information on other countries, send a mail to [email protected]

If you really want one you will have to import one yourself. Go to Red Baron or another grey market bike importer and ask them to get you one.

Edited by VocalNeal

Love thosebut too expensive I think 80k is the cheapest vespa I've seen in a shop. Get yourself Honda forza great gear so comfortable and cheaper

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by sup3r1or