Does The Tm8 Require Any Supporting Docs?

I'm picking up from immigration tomorrow, hopefully, my year long extension of stay as I have a Thai wife. Thanks again to all who helped me through that!

At that time, as per the advice from lopburi3, I'll be submitting the TM8 for the multiple re-entries. I've looked around and it seems that I only need a copy of the photo page of my passport to be submitted with the TM8 and 3800 THB. I thought I should ask the experts here and confirm that this is correct?

Also, there is space for dates of departure, etc and presently I don't have a definite date, but it will be in the next month or so. Should I just leave it blank and let them guide me?

Thanks!

Thanks...the data page is which one? I'm guessing it's the photo page in my US passport w/my name etc on it?

I assume I'll need to make those other copies once I've received my extension.

You can leave blank or just put best guess as most people do. Have not applied for re-entry for many years but believe copies of data page, visa, extension and 4x6cm photo will likely be required.

Yes data would be photo/personal data page at front of passport (the page always required). Not sure about other copies but they are normally required for immigration actions so yes after obtaining new extension of stay stamp. That proves the correct date for the TM.8 validity.

• Like 1

The OP doesn't mention which immigration office he's visiting, but if it's Chaeng Wattana and details are entered on-line and an appointment booked, then no extra paperwork is required at all - not even a photo since they photograph you there on the spot.

• Like 1

Sorry forgot to mention that detail as well. Wow that's where we're going! Will take a look for that.

We have to go there today anyway for my 1 year extension of stay but in the future that will be helpful! wai2.gif

The OP doesn't mention which immigration office he's visiting, but if it's Chaeng Wattana and details are entered on-line and an appointment booked, then no extra paperwork is required at all - not even a photo since they photograph you there on the spot.