Nigerian Drug Dealer Held In Pattaya

Rimmer

Nigerian Drug Dealer held in Pattaya

nigerian.jpg

Nigerian drug dealer arrested in Pattaya

Pattaya:Nigerian drug dealers arrested in the city.

Police on Thursday arrested a Nigerian drug dealer after an undercover operation. The 30 year old man was held in custody accused of possessing nearly 6 grams of drugs which he planned to sell in the walking street area.

Knowing that the lower spectrum of foreigners in the city are getting ready for high season and the opportunity to sell to visitors, the police have mounted a high scale operation which included the use of undercover officers, posing as buyers, to secure his arrest.

Meeting just outside the McDonalds in the walking street with what he expected to be a drug user, the man was intercepted by local police who took him to the station for formal charges to be made.

pattaya_103_fm.png
--Pattaya 103 FM 2012-11-15

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

"6g of drugs"

Could be anything or nothing. It all depends on what the drugs were and who he was selling them to.

For example, I can see absolutely nothing wrong with selling Ecstasy to disco-goers in Walking Street, or cannabis to the more laid-back buyers on Beach Rd. Selling heroin outside a school, or amphetamines to bus/taxi/MC drivers would be somewhat different.

The response to crime often seems to be all-or-nothing, with little sense of proportion. With little sense at all, in fact.

• Like 2

"Knowing that the lower spectrum of foreigners in the city are getting ready for high season"

The bar isn't that high to begin with, and once again a small-scale person getting royally F-ed while the major level players continue with the same-old, same-old, isn't news.

Also, with no line-up of Thai cops pointing their fingers, I can't seem to locate the suspect in the picture.

• Like 1

"6g of drugs"

Could be anything or nothing. It all depends on what the drugs were and who he was selling them to.

For example, I can see absolutely nothing wrong with selling Ecstasy to disco-goers in Walking Street, or cannabis to the more laid-back buyers on Beach Rd. Selling heroin outside a school, or amphetamines to bus/taxi/MC drivers would be somewhat different.

The response to crime often seems to be all-or-nothing, with little sense of proportion. With little sense at all, in fact.

Little acorns turn into oak trees..........

They are all over the place in Nana...the cops surely know right? Every time I am walking around there in the evening I get approached..."Hey brother! What's up man?".

I have been wanting to talk about this topic for a long time, Nigerian drug dealers in Bangkok, but thought might be considered racist by some.

I have watched the group grow over the years spreading like a cancer, starting at Sukhumvit soi 3, now they

are all the way down to Asoke, selling drugs every day openly! more black drug dealers than tourists.

Dam right the police Know, they run it giggle.gif

Unfortunately for me also they rent rooms in my area, well also my condo complex, and I am trying to sell,

I watch them going to work at night,.

only one has been busted at my condo complex, must of upset the bb

• Like 1

They are all over the place in Nana...the cops surely know right? Every time I am walking around there in the evening I get approached..."Hey brother! What's up man?".

I have been wanting to talk about this topic for a long time, Nigerian drug dealers in Bangkok, but thought might be considered racist by some.

I have watched the group grow over the years spreading like a cancer, starting at Sukhumvit soi 3, now they

are all the way down to Asoke, selling drugs every day openly! more black drug dealers than tourists.

Dam right the police Know, they run it giggle.gif

Unfortunately for me also they rent rooms in my area, well also my condo complex, and I am trying to sell,

I watch them going to work at night,.

only one has been busted at my condo complex, must of upset the bb

Not just in bkk now, all over pattaya & phuket now aswell.not just in the tourists spots either.

thailand becoming more and more like the UK .USA everyday sick.gif

"6g of drugs"

nothing wrong with selling ecstasy in walking st! ?

are u off your mind ?

the yabba has gotten the better of you.

Once upon a time...the only thing one had to fear from Nigerians was spam emails

claiming the emails recipient had just been awarded mega money....Oh well...now

they have apparently graduated to dealing dope in Patts...a little dope at a time.

Lock this guy up...please!

nothing wrong with selling ecstasy in walking st! ?

It's a largely harmless drug. Far less harmful than alcohol, for example. Deaths from Ecstasy are mostly caused by heatstroke or from drinking too much water in an attempt to calm/cool down.

Personally I would never set foot in a disco or Walking St even if I were paid to do so, and I'm certainly not interested in taking Ecstasy, but those who like that sort of thing are welcome to get on with it as far as I'm concerned. Doesn't bother me at all and it's absolutely none of my business.

"6g of drugs"

So you approve selling illegal Drugs but only certain types to certain people ??

So by your morals it would be OK to do an armed robbery of a Bank but not a McDonalds in case there are kids present.

Maybe we could then approve Rape but only of certain women / men

In my experience Drug Dealing of any drug is dealing in peoples DEATH .

Sorry IMO

• Like 1

they get about dont they ....no sympathy whats so ever .....some months back in patts saw a person suddenly become agitated ...he quickly started to move but i noticed he dropped something in a womans bag ....another tourist ...he bolted up walking st from what i could gather ..he was being chased by other males ..the woman was with a group of other foreigners just enjoying herself ......i stayed right out of it ...i dont think she had anything to do with it ...im really careful at airports etc ....this guy would have no hesitation in incriminating someone else and even less regret if they got a hefty sentence ...so i say to hell with them ......

Your experience and knowledge appear to be very limited. I suggest you research the difference between the various types of drugs (legal and otherwise). Many illegal drugs are significantly less dangerous than alcohol and tobacco, for example.

Your experience and knowledge appear to be very limited. I suggest you research the difference between the various types of drugs (legal and otherwise). Many illegal drugs are significantly less dangerous than alcohol and tobacco, for example.

but alcohol and tabacco aren't drugs, they are indeed alcohol and tobacco :whistling: