Cynical Expats

Uma~~

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee Wes, you scribble just like that idiot Scampy, not, errr, related are you? :o

i dont say GEE Udon, donmt mistake me for a yank many do mistake me for a yank and the only guy im related to is my son Gus everyione else can go take a hike im done with that family bullshit back home. ill tell you what I know about familys, they only LET YOU DOWN and thats why i hate my mom because thats al;l she ever did, but my son is a different story.

hey, maybe im cynical eh? :D

If I’m not mistaken Scampy is not a Yank

Possibly Canadian if one was to attribute provenance to his signature. However, the cognoscenti, i.e the wily Old Croc leading the less than perspicacious Udon, would have us believe that the Scampi and Wes are one and the same. Where would that lead us in the tarentella of TV ?

Edited by the gent

Why did Scampy get banned? I used to enjoy reading his posts...

And britmaverick are you saying unfortunately it's not true OR unfortunately it is true?!

True that is!! :D As for Scampy - matter of disagreement and if I recall he asked to be banned at one point - that alone was enough for a few mods. :o However remember reincarnations are always possible especially on TV. :D

Edited by britmaveric

Did you ban him again Doctor?

Only I was looking for the response I made to his post as "General Topics" and it would seem it has dissapeared.

This has left me in a quandry because I am unsure as to weather my 1,999th post counted?

Congrats on the 2000th post mate. :o

You lot are so cynical! :oWould you believe me if I told you this is not really me in my avatar? :D

I believe you Khall :D !....although the 'movement'.....the 'movement' is..... :D so...it must be you :D

LaoPo

Oh dear I am being stonewalled

nobody answered my little question as to why my post was deleted.!!

I suppose I know the answer anyway....long gone with the pictures.

I really DO feel sorry for Scamp,and I really DO hope things work out for him, I think that many of you treat him unjustly, but having said that many of you know him personally, I don't -all I can speak from is my TV Interactions with him

I really DO feel sorry for Scamp,and I really DO hope things work out for him, I think that many of you treat him unjustly, but having said that many of you know him personally, I don't -all I can speak from is my TV Interactions with him

Scampy is never far away, rest assured. :o

Scampy is never far away, rest assured. :D

Long live the Scamp!!!! :o Where is he BTW.... anybody heard from him lately? :D

Scampy is never far away, rest assured. :D

Long live the Scamp!!!! :o Where is he BTW.... anybody heard from him lately? :D

Samui - been there since his departure from Patters!! :D