President More Popular Than Yingluck And Abhisit: Poll

Lite Beer

Hang in there Mel. At least there are two people on this forum who are not afraid to stand for the truth. I am not sure but I suspect that most of the Obama apologists are non-Americans. But even so when the truth is brought to light it causes no small stir.

I would have thought he'd be honest, for a start! Ooops! My bad. The US president, and my wishing his honesty don't go hand in hand do they?

-mel.

Neither of you would believe anything positive about Obama even if it was clearly proven as the truth.

I'll just let you continue to believe in your conspiracy theories.

The problem is Obama supporters don't attempt to prove anything. They just talk Obamacare and Bush made it bad for Obama. When they are finished dancing the Obama jig, then they start calling people names. Of course they can't accomplish this alone. There must be other O supporters calling names as well in unison completely ignoring facts. Why do you think you are called the looney left? You can't come up with a fresh argument to support O. All you can say is "he's cool".

Uhm, scan up about five post, read and learn the real drag on our economy and financial industry and the basis for that drag. Facts are facts. Forget politics. That is reality and the challenges US, the Fed and our financial system faced circa 2008 when Fed stepped in and started re-rating loans on banks books, recalculating reserves, setting new reserve requirements, and making an effort to plug the financial drain that was just months away from bankrupting the three largest banks and AIG.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hang in there Mel. At least there are two people on this forum who are not afraid to stand for the truth. I am not sure but I suspect that most of the Obama apologists are non-Americans. But even so when the truth is brought to light it causes no small stir.

I would have thought he'd be honest, for a start! Ooops! My bad. The US president, and my wishing his honesty don't go hand in hand do they?

-mel.

Neither of you would believe anything positive about Obama even if it was clearly proven as the truth.

The problem is Obama supporters don't attempt to prove anything. They just talk Obamacare and Bush made it bad for Obama. When they are finished dancing the Obama jig, then they start calling people names. Of course they can't accomplish this alone. There must be other O supporters calling names as well in unison completely ignoring facts. Why do you think you are called the looney left? You can't come up with a fresh argument to support O. All you can say is "he's cool".

Great!

Now we don't only have to put up with your uninformed conspiracy theories about the Muslim Obama, who want to turn the USA into the USSA, but also with a conspiracy on TV against you???

A few posts have been removed from view. Please abide by forum rules:

21) Not to discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy

-mel.

Great!

Now we don't only have to put up with your uninformed conspiracy theories about the Muslim Obama, who want to turn the USA into the USSA, but also with a conspiracy on TV against you???

It's never a conspiracy when it's working for you.

I think he has got enough on his plate within his own country?

About the same number of people wanted the president to help solve the problem of vote-buying,

I wonder how many of those polled sold their vote? The only way that request could be achieved is to offer money to stop vote selling! blink.png

What a stupid request, "you sold your vote, now you don't like what you have brought, you expect a 'falang' to help you sort it out?" They really do not realize how frigging stupid they make themselves look!

Well many Thais take money from both parties in return for their votes so, ultimately, their decisions come down to the candidates they think will impact most positively on their lives.

They're not unlike voters in any democratic society - they vote for what they perceive as being best for them and their immediate circle rather than what's best for society as a whole.

• Like 1