3Bb Office

There's one in Tesco Lamai also. Just in front of Banana IT.

Usually quiet though only one person on duty so if they are dealing with someone it's better to pop off and have a coffee. On the positive side, as there is only 1 person 3bb make sure they can speak fairly good English and they know how to do everything. When I have had to go to the Chaweng 'office' I have found that most of the staff don't understand what I am asking and even if they did they wouldn't know what to do. You end up having to wait for 'you need speak her' who is pushed and pulled all over the place and keeps having to talk on the phone.

Usually quiet though only one person on duty so if they are dealing with someone it's better to pop off and have a coffee. On the positive side, as there is only 1 person 3bb make sure they can speak fairly good English and they know how to do everything. When I have had to go to the Chaweng 'office' I have found that most of the staff don't understand what I am asking and even if they did they wouldn't know what to do. You end up having to wait for 'you need speak her' who is pushed and pulled all over the place and keeps having to talk on the phone.

Seems to me the better English speakers, get the afternoon / evening shifts at some of these shops.... The tall younger guy at 3 BB Chawang, is good, he gets the girls to understand wink.png ... I was sorted quite quickly when I applied .... set up next day! thumbsup.gif

Edited by samuijimmy

Seems to me the better English speakers, get the afternoon / evening shifts at some of these shops.... The tall younger guy at 3 BB Chawang, is good, he gets the girls to understand wink.png ... I was sorted quite quickly when I applied .... set up next day! thumbsup.gif

i wish i could understand my girls but who cares as long as they understand me go bed with them then that is okwhistling.gif

lol funny u say that it is hard to get them to turn up. they turned up round my house today to fix the internet problem was that i had no proiblem with it and i did not call them.

i shall never understand this place. lol only turn up to fix my internet when it is already working with no complaints. if i complain i be lucky if they come round wioth in the next 2 weeks lol

Edited by BigC
  • Like 1