Onkyo Service Center In Bkk?

sms747

Hello mate,

If your amp is cutting out when your speakers are connected that might suggest that the circuit breakers are kicking-in to protext your amp from a possible short. I would put the finger more on your wiring or your speakers as the cause of the problem rather than the amp itself. Check for frayed wiring as the cause of your amp cutting out. You should also use a different set of speakers WITH DIFFERENT WIRES just to run a basic diagnostic check before lugging your amp off to the service centre.

Hello mate,

If your amp is cutting out when your speakers are connected that might suggest that the circuit breakers are kicking-in to protext your amp from a possible short. I would put the finger more on your wiring or your speakers as the cause of the problem rather than the amp itself. Check for frayed wiring as the cause of your amp cutting out. You should also use a different set of speakers WITH DIFFERENT WIRES just to run a basic diagnostic check before lugging your amp off to the service centre.

yes I think you are right but I have tried everything except different speakers that I don't have. I will return the speakers to the shop first and test them there to see if they are the problem as I only got them last week. If they are OK I will try some better wire.